BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Fab M.
This is by far the best razor there is to shave your legs and armpits or anything else you would like to shave. It leaves no bumps and its very smooth. It is a bit expensive, but they do last forever. It met my expectations and I am very satisfied with the product itself. I love it. Worth buying ladies!
Leah L.
Such a great razor. It leaves my legs feeling soft and silky smooth. Covers much more area than the average razor. Pair it with Olay shave gel and it works like a dream. The refills are a bit pricey, though. That's the only downside. Might as well just buy a whole new one for the price of the refills.
Giulia S.
Arlington, VA
This razor is really good. The "swirl" thing is not as revolutionary as advertised, but it does help me getting a closer shave with ease. Since it has 5 blades, no hair is left behind. Also, because of the moisture strip, the skin doesn't feel itchy or super dry after shaving. The only con? The price could be a little better.
Meredith M.
Owensboro, KY
I recently received this product in my #IvyVoxBox for free to try from Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor #GilletteVenus and I've been using Gillette razors since I started shaving. The Venus is my favorite!! Now that the swirl has come out I've been using it and my legs are smoother than ever and softer than ever! I love this company and this razor! I recommend this product to everyone.
Jessica S.
Allendale , MI
This razor certainly does the trick and works wonder on the knees! I received this in my Glam Vox Box to review and have tried it out now for about an entire month & it still works like new! I usually don't go for these types of razors due to cost but this one is pretty awesome!!
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE! This is the classic Venus razor design I've loved since I started shaving with the added oomph of a swivel head. I've always struggled with shaving my knees and around my ankles. The Venus Swirl effortless glides over these troublesome areas and delivers the close shave associated with Venus blades.
Jessica A.
Ansted, WV
I love my Venus Swirl Razor! Much better than those drug store disposables that feel like they're ripping your skin off with every use. I always need multiple blades and I feel comfortable using this product every day! I love this product and will continue to buy replacement blades over and over again!
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love this razor for all of my shaving needs but my husband also is always borrowing it for shaving his head. I guess the twisting action of the head works great on the curves of the human head! I also like that it fits all their various razor styles even though I usually stick to the classic Venus one!
Paige M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor! I love how my shave feels close, clean and smooth without any actual work! I shave twice a week during the winter and almost daily I the summer, and even when I increase shaving my legs never have any issues- and trust me, I am prone to issues of every kind when it comes to shaving!
Justine R.
Ellicott City, MD
If you want the smoothst shave possible, look no further than this product. The five blades and flexible head are the best combination I have tried so far in order to achieve perfectly smooth legs and underarms, without wax. Unless Venus comes out with something better, I will stick with this razor until death do us part.
Jessie C.