BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my all time favorite razors. I won't buy anything else.. leaves my legs soft and silky smooth like a baby's bottom. . They don't leave razor burn like some other brands. Multiple flexible blades wich help to make that smooth cut. Can't live without it ladies. Worth every penny . Great price.
Sahar M.
I received this product in my #GlamVoxBox along with the Gillette shaving cream. While I do like the ability of the razor in terms of movement and gliding on my skin, the razors didn't work as well as one of their other razors. If the body of the razor was the same with a different type of head, I'd probably buy it.
Danielle F.
I love love love this. I have been using Venus razors for years now and I have to say that this one is my absolute favorite. It has gone above and beyond my expectations and always leaves my legs feeling baby soft. It is the only razor I have used that does not cut on my knees and that is a huge thing for me considering my legs already have enough of scratches. I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE VENUS SWIRL <3
Ashlee P.
Fleming Isle, FL
It's so rare for me to find a razor that I actually want mostly because most of the good ones are so expensive! But this one is so nice. It's very good for the price! Now I know why they may be a little pricey. I have yet to cut my self with this and that says a lot! All in all, wonderful product. Would buy again.
Tasha T.
Hill Afb, UT
I love the Venus razors, I bought the swirl by mistake honestly. I like that it turns with my curves when I shave my underarms, however, I don't like that it turns on my legs. I guess my legs are too curvy. When I get to my calf muscle the razor likes to turn and I end up having to go over the missed spot several times and at different angles just to actually get it. It gets kind of annoying. Other than that, though, it's a great razor and it shaves nice and smooth.
Jessica G.
Goshen, IN
Love Venus razors to begin with, but the Venus Swirl tops them all. The razor glides over my legs with ease and the ball allows the head to turn and swivel without issue. This is by far, the best razor I've used. I don't end up with a millions little nicks or cuts and don't end up with horrible razor burn either.
Allison W.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is a wonderful razor! It is very simple to remove the razor heads and replace them. The blades are smooth and leave your legs feeling the same way. The only issue I have with the product is that it is not flexibly moving like it would seem to be from the advertisement. I received the product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Natalie  N.
Meriden , CT
I always use those cheap shavers from Walmart and toss them. Always overlooked these expensive ones but this is great! I had a few cuts but that's due to my sensitive skin I suppose, but otherwise it was a good close shave I didn't feel like I had little prickles left over, had much more confidence wearing shorts like those cheesy girls in the commercials haha I'll totally get this again!
Cathy W.
I received this from Influenster for testing and for someone who always used an electric razor, I do like this one a lot. It was easy to use, didn't have to use a lot of pressure and did a good job shaving. The swivel ball doesn't move that much so I'm not sure it really helped at all.
Maria C.
I honestly really like this razor, it leaves a very smooth finished once your done and with its new improvements, adding the swirl ball, made it easier to shave, like behind the leg. I love it and went to go buy some more and recommend to my sister. I have very sensitive skin and some razors leave a rash behind but with this one I did not get one and that is a reason why I love it so much.
Jessie C.