BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Alexis S.
Orlando, FL
Gets all the hard to reach spots and definitely sticks to all the curves and divots of my body. Love these, just hate that the razor becomes less effective after one use.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I absolutely love this razor. I have been using this razor for about 2 years now. In my opinion, it is fairly inexpensive for the value of the razor. I love the flexiball, it makes shaving so easy!! I have not cut myself yet using this razor, and I believe it is because it shaves so smoothly and the flexiball allows the razor to glide along your legs in spots where you normally would have to push the razor to shave (knees, ankles, etc.). I highly recommend this!!
Steph L.
I love these razors! I reluctantly tried them based on a couple that was mailed to me in the local paper. I used to love Venus razors, but had since switched to a different men's brand razor. I will definitely continue to buy these in the future! They work great, reasonable price and very pretty colors!
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
Love this razor so much that I buy the refills. For me, when I find a razor I love, I like to use it for a while. The refill pack saves me money in the long run and provides four reliable razors. Picked up at target but see product sold in multiple locations. Price depends on store, but target or walmart usually have the best deals.
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
Don't buy the hype. The ball doesn't really do anything. Is it a quality razor, yes. Does it shave great, yes! But....there is no new technology in it. So it pivots right and left, big deal. Not like the men's ball razor at all. It's a marketing scheme to get us to pay more. Venus is a great razor, buy whatever ones you like best!
Kyrstin T.
Got this as a christmas gift last year. I have very picky skin on my legs, cannot use shaving cream, cannot use lotion, or anything when i shave or i break out. But i absolutely love this razor. I can use just it and water and not have an issue. Plus the places you usually cut like the knees and ankles i dont do that with this one.
Emily R.
Beaver, PA
I got sent a coupon in the mail to try one of their new Venus Swirl razors for free, and they are definitely worth it! They have great movement in them so I can shave without having to twist my arm or leg in awkward positions to get all the coverage. It has a lotion band around the blade that leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a quality razor that won't tear up your skin and leave you with irritation bumps.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
Got this in the mail the other day and i tried it that day and oh my god i loved it it makes your skin so smooth i didn't have to put lotion after i just love and i got it from influenster i think i would buy more its not that expensive and i would buy it again
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
These are really great razors I do love the movement they have. However I would not say they are the best. I brought my razor at Walmart they were not to expensive. However I think I like the razors that already have the gel in the razor head I think it's so much easier however this product is a lot better than the standard razor.
Ashlee B.
I don't know if it's just me but these razors are life-changing. As a mother I have little time in the shower and I can shave so quickly and effortlessly with these! I don't have to use shave cream! The gel liner provides enough lubrication that it shaves perfectly without extra soap or shave gel. Amazing and worth the price!
Jessie C.