BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Kelsey A.
My only complaint would be how the purple around the razor started deteriorating quicker than I imagined it would after a first shave. Other than that, I'm happy with this decision I made. I've been using disposable razors up until now. I can't really compare it with any other quality. I cut my "sensitive" area because it's a serious razor, but it worked great on my pits and legs!
Ashlee B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if it's just me but these razors are life-changing. As a mother I have little time in the shower and I can shave so quickly and effortlessly with these! I don't have to use shave cream! The gel liner provides enough lubrication that it shaves perfectly without extra soap or shave gel. Amazing and worth the price!
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
These are really great razors I do love the movement they have. However I would not say they are the best. I brought my razor at Walmart they were not to expensive. However I think I like the razors that already have the gel in the razor head I think it's so much easier however this product is a lot better than the standard razor.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I LOVE this razor. It doesn't swivel quite like advertised, but it does swivel, which is great for the legs and bikini area. The extra blades provide a super close shave too. I don't find myself getting nicked too much with this...however, it is a bit too pricey for me. While it's great, It still dulls just the same, and it burns a hole in my pocket!
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the Venus swirl razor. I like the swivel head it feels more like a mens razor but for a woman. The price is pretty good about average to most other razors. It Glides nicely over my legs and knees and does not give me any cuts. I would buy this razor again and recommend if you are unsure.
Samantha O.
Sheboygan, WI
I LOVE THESE RAZORS. I've been using them for years and honestly I have yet to find a better female razor then this one. They are definitely worth the price considering how long they last. I expected them to wear out fast at first, like normal razors, but mine lasted a really long time. You don't have to go out and buy new heads for it all the time, (though it's healthier if you do).
Paulina O.
I received this product from influenster for testing purposes, & I must say I'm highly impressed!
The swirl flexiball makes it so much easier to shave & actually reach all parts without having to do much work.
I am extremly satisfied! Although I do believe that the cartilages do not have a long life expand they are extremly great & get the job done!
Tina B.
Alto
This is definitely not your average razor! I'm always in a hurry when shaving my legs & most brands give me lots of little cuts. Not so with this razor! Very close shave,no cuts skin irritation, or chafing afterwards. Perfect shave for my legs and underarms! The grip is perfect to glide the razor along my kneecaps without getting cuts. There are usually always coupons available to get $3 off the price. My family members love getting these as stocking stuffers every Christmas.
Michele P.
Staten Island, NY
This product is actually my sisters however I do use it when I cant find the blades to mine which is often since the Venus blades seems to never be in the store. I do like that it moves a bit easier then my Venus Spa however I like the soap bars on my Venus Spa. I do tend to get a bit more irritation with this one most likely because of it. However compared to others I would say this is on my tops list.
Krystal R.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like this Razor! You wouldn't think something as simple as adding a swivel would make a big difference but it really does it helps your razors glide through all of your notes and crannies making sure you get a smooth finish the first time around since using this I've had less Nicks and I feel like a closer cleaner shave
Jessie C.