BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Honestly, I didn't know if this razor would be like all the other Venus razors I've tried over the years. After trying it this past weekend, the answer I came to was NOT EVEN CLOSE. This razor is the BEST I've ever used, and NO I'm not saying that because I got this for free. The flexiball makes all the difference in giving you smooth legs because it's gets close to all surfaces!!! LOVREEEE!!
Tessie R.
East Taunton, MA
Thank you Gillette Venus Swirl for the most amazing complimentary razor! It was so effective! I love how silky smooth my legs are. Once the razor hit water the moisture glide serum was instantly activated leaving my legs so soft! This razor had 5 super sharp incredible blades that didn’t knick me at all. The flexiball made shaving easy over my ankles and knees too! This is a must have razor!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I’ve been using this for awhile now, and I have zero complaints! It’s nice having a razor that I don’t have to constantly use in the same spot to the get the hair off! I’m definitely satisfied with my purchase and will be buying this again!
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
I have been using a cheap $1 razor for the past few months because I've been too lazy to go out and look for a razor that I might like. I decided to sign up for Influenster and I somehow landed a VoxBox in no time. It saved me a trip to the store, which I am more thank thankful for.

Gillette Venus Swirl is purple with a cute design on it. It also includes a FLEXIBALL meant to help the razor contour to everyone's individual curves for a smooth and flawless shave. The first razor with a FLEXIBALL!
It has 5 blades that are very, very sharp. I had been used to using my cheap razor I forgot how easy it is to cut yourself on good razors! It also has a serum on the razor that is moisture-activated that helps it glide smoothly. Unscented as well.

Gillette Venus Swirl is recommended for people who have normal skin, if you have dry skin you can check this razor for an alternate product from the same company.

I don't recommend putting the razor face down on anything because it will ruin the moisture-activated film on the head of the razor, so it should be put down face up or in a dish without the head touching anything.

I got no razor burn with this which was a relief! And whatever the moisture-activated film is made out of didn't break my sensitive skin out, and that really surprised me.

Disclaimer: I received this product free for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by any outside factors.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I said I was going to stop using women's razors because they don't work as well. This razor blew that theory out the water! It's the best razor I've ever used. The moisture glide technology makes it slide on my body like butter, it cuts close without knicking me, and the Flexiball is a game changer!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is by far my favorite razor I have ever used. It’s so sharp, almost too sharp, that is removes all the hair with easy. My legs have never been so smooth. It also conforms to my legs very well. Another plus of the razor is that I have never bought it full price. There is often coupons for a free one or a decent amount of money off and when combined with a sale it’s basically free.
Toni E.
This razor was incredibly useful. Aside from the fact that I was looking for a good razor, it is something I am willing to buy again in the future. Although I used the razor as I would any other razor but found my skin to grow softer after the use and moisturizer. My hair still grows at the same rate as when I use any other razor but I don't have a problem shaving regularly.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
Overall I love this razor. It’s sharp enough to get all your hairs and leave you with smooth skin. My only problem was that my bikini line was dry afterwards. I didn’t use any products afterwards so this problem could easily be fixed. I would recommend this to any female that is in need of a razor
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I always loves Venus razors, but this Venus Swirl is the nicest razor i have used for women. The 5 Contour blades help to swirl to every curve. It has a microfine comb which helps comb through the hair and it also has a great moisture glide serum for a great glide. And I love that it is purple. I never miss a hair or cut myself with the awesome swirl. I highly recommended this razor.
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
This is a genius design !!! It will cost you a pretty penny , but the results are so worth it ! It reached all of the hard to reach areas and the razor actually moves along the curves of your body ! Cuts shaving time in half and the razor itself is adorable. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone
Jessie C.