BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I love this razor. We bought it with a pack of refills from Costco at a great price. This past year I recently invested in laser hair removal but prior to that this was my favorite razor. It gives a super close shave and worked great with my really sensitive (exczema-prone skin on my arms). Now I use it every now and then between appointments and it still gives a great shave and leaves my skin feeling soft
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
I really enjoyed doing a chore like shaving with out really having to worry About nicking myself. The ball swivel is really cool because it allows you to have a closer shave where you normally have trouble.
rayven w.
Madison, NC
i received this recently in a voxbox. i have very sensitive skin and usually get a lot of irritation and/or razor bumps after shaving, but this razor didn’t irritate my skin, i had a minimal amount of razor bumps after using, and it got a very close shave that made my skin very smooth.
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how smooth it shaves because of the ball , sometimes I cut my self because I feel like some razors aren't flexible enough to Bend and shave . I love the color and shape it's cute I would buy again
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
I love this razor!!!! I love the blades. It left my legs very smooth and silky. I like it more compared to the average competitors. I would purchase it again and recommend it to anyone looking for a good razor.
Mak M.
Logansport, IN
This razor has easily earned the title of being my most favorite razor! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth for a long time after. With other razors, I typically feel a slight pull on my hair due to it being coarse. But with this, I feel nothing! So for the first time in a long time, I can say that I've had a decent shave! I'm so thankful I got the Venus Voxbox!
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Honestly, I didn't know if this razor would be like all the other Venus razors I've tried over the years. After trying it this past weekend, the answer I came to was NOT EVEN CLOSE. This razor is the BEST I've ever used, and NO I'm not saying that because I got this for free. The flexiball makes all the difference in giving you smooth legs because it's gets close to all surfaces!!! LOVREEEE!!
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First time I tried this out, I was quite surprised on how smooth it glides across my legs. I didn't think it'd be this good! It isn't rough on the skin at all. I believe I have found my favorite shaver!
Tessie R.
Taunton, MA
Thank you Gillette Venus Swirl for the most amazing complimentary razor! It was so effective! I love how silky smooth my legs are. Once the razor hit water the moisture glide serum was instantly activated leaving my legs so soft! This razor had 5 super sharp incredible blades that didn’t knick me at all. The flexiball made shaving easy over my ankles and knees too! This is a must have razor!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this for awhile now, and I have zero complaints! It’s nice having a razor that I don’t have to constantly use in the same spot to the get the hair off! I’m definitely satisfied with my purchase and will be buying this again!
Jessie C.