BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Steph L.
I love these razors! I reluctantly tried them based on a couple that was mailed to me in the local paper. I used to love Venus razors, but had since switched to a different men's brand razor. I will definitely continue to buy these in the future! They work great, reasonable price and very pretty colors!
rachael d.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this razor for free in a Vox Box. It is honestly the best razor I have ever used. Unlike most razors, you don't even notice that it is grazing across your skin! It leaves you with a really close shave. I am seeing others' comments about it not being a close shave, and I don't understand.. I used Skintimate shaving gel and lotioned myself afterwards, and can honestly say my legs have never felt this smooth.
Meghan P.
I got this razor and my voxbox and I absolutely loved it! the packaging really made life easier as I was in a hurry to jump in the shower. I really liked how smooth it left my legs, and it glided very very well. it didn't pull any hairs. Definitely definitely will be buying cartridges for this again.
Kyrstin T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this as a christmas gift last year. I have very picky skin on my legs, cannot use shaving cream, cannot use lotion, or anything when i shave or i break out. But i absolutely love this razor. I can use just it and water and not have an issue. Plus the places you usually cut like the knees and ankles i dont do that with this one.
Emily R.
Beaver, PA
I got sent a coupon in the mail to try one of their new Venus Swirl razors for free, and they are definitely worth it! They have great movement in them so I can shave without having to twist my arm or leg in awkward positions to get all the coverage. It has a lotion band around the blade that leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a quality razor that won't tear up your skin and leave you with irritation bumps.
Ashlee B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if it's just me but these razors are life-changing. As a mother I have little time in the shower and I can shave so quickly and effortlessly with these! I don't have to use shave cream! The gel liner provides enough lubrication that it shaves perfectly without extra soap or shave gel. Amazing and worth the price!
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the Venus swirl razor. I like the swivel head it feels more like a mens razor but for a woman. The price is pretty good about average to most other razors. It Glides nicely over my legs and knees and does not give me any cuts. I would buy this razor again and recommend if you are unsure.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I LOVE this razor. It doesn't swivel quite like advertised, but it does swivel, which is great for the legs and bikini area. The extra blades provide a super close shave too. I don't find myself getting nicked too much with this...however, it is a bit too pricey for me. While it's great, It still dulls just the same, and it burns a hole in my pocket!
Kelsey A.
My only complaint would be how the purple around the razor started deteriorating quicker than I imagined it would after a first shave. Other than that, I'm happy with this decision I made. I've been using disposable razors up until now. I can't really compare it with any other quality. I cut my "sensitive" area because it's a serious razor, but it worked great on my pits and legs!
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this in the mail the other day and i tried it that day and oh my god i loved it it makes your skin so smooth i didn't have to put lotion after i just love and i got it from influenster i think i would buy more its not that expensive and i would buy it again
Jessie C.