BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Brooke S.
Lagrange, OH
This razor is very nice! When I use it to shave my legs, it gets all my hair off! The blade is amazing! I bought mine at Walmart. It was very easy to use. Yes, it met my expectations!
Lindsey C.
Chillicothe , OH
I really love this razor. The flexiball is so handy. It's easy to use, pretty self explanatory. I like the Venus Swirl better than the original Venus. I use this every single day. The moisturizing strips are so hydrating. I would recommend this to any woman. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't like this razor.
Mystica B.
When I first got this I actually haven't used a razor in a long time because I've only been using Nair or my electric Panasonic shaver. After I used this my skin was just as smooth as when I used the Nair and I admit, it was weird using a razor after so long of not buying disposables anymore. I love it ^_^
Kimberly J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this in my glambox a few weeks ago, and I am loving it. It doesn't leave any nicks or razor burn like my previous razors. I also get the closest shave I've gotten with this! One thing I did notice is the little swivel ball doesn't really move like I expected it too. But that's not a really big deal for me.
Ivana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite shaver!
I use it for my legs and under my arms...
It has 5 leaves that leave your skin very smooth with just one pass.
I recommend it with Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel, Violet Swirl ... together they do an excellent job.
I will definitely buy it.
Bria T.
La Crosse, WI
Im in love with this razor! First off, the design is beautiful. Secondly, I saw the retail price and believe it's affordable. It's pretty easy to use and is effective. The blade design ensures smooth gliding. I literally did a few swipes under my hair and all of the hair was gone! Let under my arm really smooth without much effort at all. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to others. Received this product free of charge for review purposes from @influenster
Annabel E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
To be honest, I don't think this razor is worth the money or the hype. I think that the Gillete men's razors work much better. They get closer to the skin and leave my legs feeling smooth for way longer. The refills of this razor are super pricey and they have to be replaced after just a couple of uses.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this razor. I have been using this razor for about 2 years now. In my opinion, it is fairly inexpensive for the value of the razor. I love the flexiball, it makes shaving so easy!! I have not cut myself yet using this razor, and I believe it is because it shaves so smoothly and the flexiball allows the razor to glide along your legs in spots where you normally would have to push the razor to shave (knees, ankles, etc.). I highly recommend this!!
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
This razor is great! I haven't gotten razor burn with it at all! But the replacement heads are a little much and I change the razor head every few weeks. I'll stick with the 5 pk of venus disposable razors that are maybe $7
rachael d.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this razor for free in a Vox Box. It is honestly the best razor I have ever used. Unlike most razors, you don't even notice that it is grazing across your skin! It leaves you with a really close shave. I am seeing others' comments about it not being a close shave, and I don't understand.. I used Skintimate shaving gel and lotioned myself afterwards, and can honestly say my legs have never felt this smooth.
Jessie C.