BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Tracy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Thank you to influenster I received this product complimentary to test and review. I love the swirl, and it is very effective. It cuts so nice and smooth. I definitely think this is Venus best razor out, the ball makes it easy to move around. I would definitely recommend.
Joanne D.
NAPANOCH, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this razor on a great sale,combined with a $3 coupon. Ended up paying less than $4 for it. I have to admit the handle is comfortable to grip,preventing it from slipping on me while shaving in the shower. I use conditioner on my legs to shave with, but this seemed to work even better than my Bic razor. However I didn't see much difference with the ball. The blades also seem to last a little longer.
Beidemariam M.
Tallahassee , FL
Ok, soooo shout out to Influenster for the hook up! I love this razor! I always wondered why in the world are razors so straight and not flexible enough to reach every nook & cranny (if you know what I mean). Gillett finally got it right! Don't quite understand what the silver ball is for..maybe for looks? Anywhoo, I love it! Very easy to use, disposable razors, pretty colors, and gets the job done. What more can you ask for? Ladies you won't regret your purchase of you do decide to invest in one of these.
Christin L.
SIESTA KEY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My FAVE razor!! Glides smooth leaving no nicks or cuts! I love how it shaves contoured spaces effortlessly. I do wish the replacements did not cost so much. I am also hoping the handle is recyclable, but unsure at this time. The travel razor version is also great and very compact to keep in a purse or small makeup bag!
Megan M.
Lutz, FL
So all in all, I do love this razor. I remember using Venus years and years ago, and now I remember why I loved it so much. The smoothness is real. No Knicks. The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 star rating is due to the fact I didn't see much difference with the swivel. Cool concept, but didn't do anything for me.
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
Ive been using the Gillette Original since it first came out. It was the first razor that not only left my legs and under arms feeling smooth and refreshing, but also had a lasting effect. My hair typically grows back in a few days but the Venus Original keeps my leg smooth longer than disposable. Well worth the money.
Shelby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE THIS RAZOR. It connects well with my skin if that makes sense. The ball enables it to rotate freely and get even the most tricky places! I always seem to get a smooth shave with these. I know all razors are pricey, and this one is not an exception. BUT KEEP IN MIND IT IS AMAZING. Give it a try, you'll like it too
Royshunda W.
I love Venus Razors these are the only razors I can use on my sensitive skin. I used this one because it sounded cool an I wanted to know if I swirl would make a difference in the way it glides across my body. And oh my goodness what a difference I would definitely buy again you have to try it to know the feeling.
Jessica T.
Milpitas, CA
I love these refills because it is easy to keep stored instead of many different razors. The razor head has moisturizing bars at the top and bottom and this allows for shaving without shaving cream however I do recommend this be used in the shower with wet skin to prevent razor bumps. Overall a good refill pack and less wasteful than whole razors.
Caity K.
Mcmurray, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use the Venus Embrace and that razor always gave me razor bumps even with shaving cream. I have sensitive skin and saw the Venus Swirl display at Sam's Club. I bought the razor and I am so happy with the results. I do not have razor bumps (I still use shaving cream just in case), this razor does not nick my skin, and my legs are left smooth for 2 days. Also, I have been using the same blade for one month now and it still cuts very smooth. I definitely recommend this product!
Jessie C.