BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

16852johanna r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

I used the gillets, my husband brought me by mistake, and I think it was the best mistake he has made, this razor is very soft, easy to handle and grip on the skin, I'm not afraid to cut myself, it slides very well, It does not leave me harsh the area, it is very precise I do not have to go several times, wow I really am fascinated to see that it has been selected as winner this year
Michelle K.
North Pole, AK
This is personally my favorite razor and shaving gel! The razor is always sharp and gets the closet shave without cutting the skin. I love the swirl ball, as it makes shaving my legs so much easier and way less of a pain. The shaving gel is hands down the best thing I've come across in a long time. A little goes a long way, and the scent stays for the entire day. The gel stays put so you know where you have and where you haven't shaved. I will always come back to these two products as they are the best out there!
Jamie F.
Neptune, NJ
Hands down the best razors I have ever tried. I've been shaving my legs for a loooong time and let me tell you I've been through many packs of razors. These razors are worth every penny. My legs stay smooth for much longer and I find that I don't miss as many spots. The shave is much closer than other brands I've tried.
Anne H.
I love this razor. It's easy to use and it's gently on my skin. Haven't had any problems with razor irritations or cuts on my legs. I love the color! Purple! It's my favorite color. The flat head with the pivot is perfect for the close shave and ease around the curves. It does amazing with shaving my arm pits as well. All around it's a perfect shaver.
Yolanda H.
San Anselmo, CA
This literally leaves my skin nice and not bumpy. I tend to always have issues with razors and them leaving my skin some bumps. This does not. I love the fact is glides over the curves. It has made shaving so much easier. I like how the ball makes it easier to turn and not be afraid of nicking myself. I have recommended this my friends, especially those with curves. Plus, it comes in my favorite color, purple.
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love venus razors. They always have a good grip and fit comfortably in my hand which is nice for shower olympics. They glide over the skin easily and I rarely ever nick myself when I'm using this razor. They stay good and sharp through several uses, and while they may be more expensive than some other razors, they're definitely worth the little bit of luxury.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite razors. It gives a close smooth shave. I love the flex ball that allows it to move so easily within knicks. The moisturizing strip leaves a beautiful shine and super soft feeling. My husband even likes this razor. It's quite a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I recommend this razor for everyone.
Christin L.
SIESTA KEY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My FAVE razor!! Glides smooth leaving no nicks or cuts! I love how it shaves contoured spaces effortlessly. I do wish the replacements did not cost so much. I am also hoping the handle is recyclable, but unsure at this time. The travel razor version is also great and very compact to keep in a purse or small makeup bag!
Joanne D.
NAPANOCH, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this razor on a great sale,combined with a $3 coupon. Ended up paying less than $4 for it. I have to admit the handle is comfortable to grip,preventing it from slipping on me while shaving in the shower. I use conditioner on my legs to shave with, but this seemed to work even better than my Bic razor. However I didn't see much difference with the ball. The blades also seem to last a little longer.
Patricia R.
Weymouth, MA
I thought that I found the perfect razor when Venus first came out but, lo and behold, they've managed ti improve it! I still get a great close shave but the swirl feature makes it effortless to shave those hard to reach places. Swirl also follows the contours of your body so that nicks are a thing of the past! Thanks Venus!
Jessie C.