BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I love Venus razors. I love how soft and easy the grip is. The blades have a great lasting power. Plus I have found over years of use of many different razors that Venus razors work best for me. Plus I have also found that I have been less likely to nick myself when shaving, which has been a common issue for me over the years, especially on the outer ankle area.
Katherine G.
I really like this razor! My mom got it for free one day and have it to me, so I thought j would give it a try. I love the ways it's moves and it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I've read some reviews and saw some people complain about the price, but mine came with extra razors heads too so I think it it's totally worth it!
Kei H.
Honestly don't like this razor i think its false advertisement it does not cut everything or grt into the hidden craves the head of it foes everywhere never in the right direction you have to put a lot of pressure on the back as you glide it on your skin and pray you don't cut your self. the moisture band does not last but 3 shaves b4 its gone i just really didn't like it
Kaylee L.
This razor gets all the hairs and doesn't cut or scrape my skin! The handle is comfortable and cushioned, good grip! Blades last a while and makes for a smooth comfortable shave! This is my goto number one razor! Update: this is the only razor I will ever use! Bought more refill heads and I still firmly believe this is the best razor I've ever used!
Amy W.
This razor is a must have! I got this as a gift and I'm never going back to the competing brands. It's sharp and has 5 blades, LOVE that! The ball makes it easy to shave the complicated areas like the knees and ankles. It gets everything so you don't have to go over the same place 10 times... It gets all the hair all in one swipe:) I have used mine for the last month now, every other day, and the razor head is still sharp! I highly recommend this razor!
Jennifer F.
Waterbury, CT
Let's be honest...I HATE shaving. I have tried dozens of razors and this is by far my favorite! I love the five blades and the way the head has the ability to pivot with the curves of my legs preventing cuts. There is a moisturizing component that helps prevent razor burn. I am going to get one for my 13 year old too. It's awesome.
Caitlin W.
Kansas City, MO
THIS MAY BE THE BEST INVENTION YET! I have really tricky armpit hair that grows in different directions. So at times, most razors usually miss these one or two hairs and I'm left trying to figure out different directions to make it catch in the razor. Just results in razor burn. This one got it on the first try! Excellent product.
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
I have used Venus razors for a long time. My mom had a coupon for the Swirl. I purchased it to try. Although it gave a decent cut the first time, the second time I noticed that the conditioning strip had actually "melted" over parts of the blades. This caused it to give a rugged cut & I had serious razor irritation. . I sustained a few injuries. Not one that I will purchasing in the future. VERY disappointed in the Venus brand.
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
Venus Razors are the only razors I use, especially the Venus Swirl. I have sensitive skin, and even using the razors way past their expiration, I have never seen any razor cuts or burns like with other razors. My underarms can be a little irritated, but as long as I use cream or conditioner they are fine. The moisture strips work well without being cumbersome.
Talia R.
Titusville , FL
I received this razor free to review, and I'm so happy I did! It's the best razor I've ever used. It truly leaves an extremely smooth finish and the blade stays good for a long time! The only down side is the big size of the razor makes it a little difficult to shave those smaller spaces, but i got the hang of it. I'm definitely going to buy this product once my free supply runs out!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
is this really good? i have sensitive skin
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have very corse hair and a lot of women's razors irritate my skin and I end up with ingrown hairs . Anyone who has used this think it helps with their shave and less irritation?
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it good for sensitive skin??
Angelica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it irritate the skin?
Marlie S.
Is this razor good for sensitive skin?