BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Sahar M.
I received this product in my #GlamVoxBox along with the Gillette shaving cream. While I do like the ability of the razor in terms of movement and gliding on my skin, the razors didn't work as well as one of their other razors. If the body of the razor was the same with a different type of head, I'd probably buy it.
Allison W.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is a wonderful razor! It is very simple to remove the razor heads and replace them. The blades are smooth and leave your legs feeling the same way. The only issue I have with the product is that it is not flexibly moving like it would seem to be from the advertisement. I received the product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Natalie  N.
Meriden, CT
I always use those cheap shavers from Walmart and toss them. Always overlooked these expensive ones but this is great! I had a few cuts but that's due to my sensitive skin I suppose, but otherwise it was a good close shave I didn't feel like I had little prickles left over, had much more confidence wearing shorts like those cheesy girls in the commercials haha I'll totally get this again!
Cathy W.
I received this from Influenster for testing and for someone who always used an electric razor, I do like this one a lot. It was easy to use, didn't have to use a lot of pressure and did a good job shaving. The swivel ball doesn't move that much so I'm not sure it really helped at all.
Maria C.
I honestly really like this razor, it leaves a very smooth finished once your done and with its new improvements, adding the swirl ball, made it easier to shave, like behind the leg. I love it and went to go buy some more and recommend to my sister. I have very sensitive skin and some razors leave a rash behind but with this one I did not get one and that is a reason why I love it so much.
Jessica S.
Allendale , MI
This razor certainly does the trick and works wonder on the knees! I received this in my Glam Vox Box to review and have tried it out now for about an entire month & it still works like new! I usually don't go for these types of razors due to cost but this one is pretty awesome!!
Becca M.
Stratford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE! This is the classic Venus razor design I've loved since I started shaving with the added oomph of a swivel head. I've always struggled with shaving my knees and around my ankles. The Venus Swirl effortless glides over these troublesome areas and delivers the close shave associated with Venus blades.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor for all of my shaving needs but my husband also is always borrowing it for shaving his head. I guess the twisting action of the head works great on the curves of the human head! I also like that it fits all their various razor styles even though I usually stick to the classic Venus one!
Leah L.
Such a great razor. It leaves my legs feeling soft and silky smooth. Covers much more area than the average razor. Pair it with Olay shave gel and it works like a dream. The refills are a bit pricey, though. That's the only downside. Might as well just buy a whole new one for the price of the refills.
Giulia S.
Arlington, VA
This razor is really good. The "swirl" thing is not as revolutionary as advertised, but it does help me getting a closer shave with ease. Since it has 5 blades, no hair is left behind. Also, because of the moisture strip, the skin doesn't feel itchy or super dry after shaving. The only con? The price could be a little better.
Jessie C.