BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
ERMEHGERD! I am uber impressed with this razor!!! I've not found a razor I've liked since the 90's when my favorite razor got stopped being made!!!
1) the handle is nice and long and textured which makes it easier to grip. Which mean no slipping out of your hands!!
2) pivoting flex ball AWESOME! No nicked ankle or knees!!!
3) ok I've tried multi blades before and I swear they wouldn't cut through melted butter!! No missed spots no stubborn areas I had to go back over again!!
I AM GOING TO HOARD BLADE REFILLS
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this razor! I bought it at my local H-E-B last year around this time. They were having a gift set with the razor, replacements heads and shaving gel. Of course i had to get it. I felt that this product got more deeper shave then other razors i have used. I still use it to this day and i just that the swirl ball that helps me get around my knee without cutting myself.
Mariah K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this after seeing it on a moving display in my local Target store and I really like it! I usually just go for disposable razors because they're much cheaper than the replaceable blades, but ever since I gave birth to my daughter 4 months ago, my skin has been extra sensitive to my usual razors. I gave this one a try and it is super gentle but still sharp enough to get even the shortest hair. The blade was fairly long lasting as well, but not any more than any other reusable razor. All in all, decent buy.
Michelle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just got my first voxbox in and got this amazing razor. I absolutely love that it moves along the contours of my legs. I have always been a big fan of Venus razors and this just took it to the next level. My legs are silky smooth especially with the shave creme.

I have already told my sister she needs one. The moveable head makes the shave that much closer with the five blades.
Alicia M.
Easton, PA
Glad to get this in my box box, but although I do like using Gillette products this was not my favorite of the razors. I think it is too pricey for the quality, it didn't shave as well as the usual ones I use and I had to go over spots three times to have them be smooth. They didn't work well with shaving cream either, plus the blades got rusted too quick in my opinion. Plus I feel as though there should be more blades in the package.
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
Honestly its the best razor I've ever had , I received this last week from influenster for complementary testing purposes. I couldn't wait to try it and it left my skin so soft and my shaved lasted for 3 to 5 days. The little ball makes it better to reach difficult spots! Love it !!
Cory E.
Texarkana, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Venus Gillette Swirl has 5 blades to offer the smoothst summer legs. The flexibility ball is fabulous, able to move to your every curve. Such a close shave, offers you more time in your favorite shorts, skirts, and dresses. Less of that constant reshaving. I simply love this blade!
Caitlin W.
Kansas City, MO
THIS MAY BE THE BEST INVENTION YET! I have really tricky armpit hair that grows in different directions. So at times, most razors usually miss these one or two hairs and I'm left trying to figure out different directions to make it catch in the razor. Just results in razor burn. This one got it on the first try! Excellent product.
Katherine G.
I really like this razor! My mom got it for free one day and have it to me, so I thought j would give it a try. I love the ways it's moves and it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I've read some reviews and saw some people complain about the price, but mine came with extra razors heads too so I think it it's totally worth it!
María V.
Doral, FL
Gillette Venus it's a brand that I been use it long time ago, because the quality of the brand it's amazing. But this razor specially Venus Swirl surprise me a lot. It's better than I expect it. Super effective, and left my legs beautiful and super soft. It doesn't irritate or hurt when you pass it, removed every hair. I recommend it like every product of this brand and the design of the razor it's beautiful and for me that's very important, like the quality.
Jessie C.