BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

shani j.
This product is so super awesome just love it the color is super cute and girly it cuts smoothly would be purchasing again!!!! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
OMG I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this razor!! I've used this same razor for about 2 years now. I bought it from Walmart for around $17 and the refills run about $20 but it is money well spent. The blades last forever as long as you do not leave them in the shower. Always take them out of the shower because if they stay wet all of the "shaving gel" will come off.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I usually use Venus razors exclusively because I find that I get way less nicks and cuts on my legs with them than with other brands. The Swirl is supposed to be made for a woman's curves with the rollerball handle and I find it works almost as well as other Venus razors but it tends to get slippery around my knees and I nick myself more there with this one.
Jessica V.
I love this product, it leaves my skin smooth and free of hair for a long time, do not hurt my sensitive skin, I do not hurt your legs, or the delicate area of ​​the armpits, not hurt your intimate areas, does not irritate the skin, is light and very easy to use, its design is very awesome, very feminine and super cute . It really is excellent, perfectly cut apart their leaflets even the shortest hair. It is my best ally.
Ann-Marie P.
the Received this in my Glam Voxbox to test! I'm not sure if I just have to get used to it or what, but I've used this razor about 3-4 times and I'm not a fan of it. It's hard to shave in a straight line with the swivel ball which moves the razor freely, I've noticed that I've missed more spots and cut myself more with this one than the usual razor i use. I will continue to use it in hopes that I get the hang of it 😁
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Gillette is a very good brand for razors. I have so many Venus razors around the house it's crazy. Not terrible on price because you do get refills on the blades. I don't necessarily see how the ball roller helps compared to other razors. Maybe I'm not using it correctly, but I don't see a difference using this razor compared to another Venus razor without the ball. Still a good choice though.
Chrissella H.
How to use this product before I regularly do not ever shave because I use a machine to remove my hair but this was a last-minute thing when I was out of town the razor itself has these silicone groups around it. I think the purpose of the silicone groups is to give you a smooth touch but all the silicone grips did was get the hair stuck in between the grips and it was gross I'm like why can't they just wash off you have to pluck some of them off as well anyways I didn't like that plus the razor itself didn't work well I prefer a mens razor over this razor any day.
Audrey R.
Smackover, AR
I was really excited about this new Gillette Venus. It was hyped up so much, but honestly one little ball didn't make that much of a difference for me.
I did notice less Knicks going over my shin because it curved a bit more than my regular. I think my biggest disappointment was that the ball only moved left to right not 360. I loved the soft grip handle. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Cindy B.
Champlain, NY
I came across a coupon for this s razor. Wasn't sure about it but though I would give it a try since it wasn't normally the razor I purchased. The first time I've used it I fell in love with it. Love the smooth clean feeling it give after I use it. I have to say it leaves no stubble behind. So whenever I need another ne coupon or not I purchase it and I also have let a few friends know about it. Great razor.
Melody K.
Bloomington, Il
This is the greatest razor I have ever used. I have very thick hair and can usually only get one shave out of a razor, I used it for the second time and my legs are amazingly smooth! glad to have received this razor to test our and will continue to use and buy it after this! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fantastic razor!
Jessie C.