BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Felicea F.
Lakeland, FL
Personally I always buy new razors and have never really been able to find the perfect one until now. It's so smooth and seems to really make shaving easier for me!
Amanda F.
Fairfield, CT
Used to using men’s razors. This razor moves with the curve of the leg and perfectly shaved hard places like your knee. Left my leg feeling smooth and with no cuts.
Olivia K.
I seriously love this razor! It comes at an affordable price and keeps me from cutting the back of my legs because it moves easier than any other razor. It can be found at Walmart or at almost any drug store!
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this in my #glamvoxbox a few weeks ago. I hadn't used a normal razor in a while since I started using the intuition razors, but I LOVE this razor. It leaves my legs incredibly smooth and doesn't leave nicks and cuts. Only downside is the price of the blade replacements and with the flex ball it's sometimes hard to shave a straight line. But still amazing!
magali c.
LOVE IT MY GILLETTE VENUS SWIRL RAZOR, REMOVE ALL MY UNWANT IT HAIR LIKE NO OTHER DID BEFORE AND LEAVING A FLAWLESSLY SMOOTH SKIN IS GOOD STUFF I RECOMMEND IT
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are nice razors, but nothing special. I actually don't like them that much because I don't feel like I have total control over the razor. I would not purchase these in the future; I don't think they're worth the price.

I was able to try this product out for free in exchange for my own review thanks to Influenster
Carolyn E.
Columbus, OH
Best razor ever I usually miss spots but with the vents swirl I didn't! Also I didn't use shaving cream and it left my skin super soft. Love that it has 5 blades!
Stephanie B.
Clifton Hts, PA
Received this razor in the glam voxbox. It feels great in the hand and did not slip when wet. I got a close shave and didn't fear cutting myself. I tried one leg with just the razor and water since it has the moisture glide serum and the other with the matching shave gel. I personally like the razor alone. The gel made it too slippery but the razor did not cut me!
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
Awesome razor! I love that it swivels, gets into hard to reach places. The moisturizer bar leaves my leg feel smooth. The replacement heads can get pr cry but worth it!
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT
I was in a shaving rut! Thanks to Influenster I was able to get out of that dark place. Haha, you know what I'm talking about. Shaving is a pain and you just can't get every hair no matter how hard you try. This razor is the most amazing thing ever! It glides through every curve and bump with ease and the 5 blades get every hair! Always been a fan of Venus and they just keep getting better!
Jessie C.