BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Margaret R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this product via a box of and WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. If you have thick hair like me (including leg and armpit hair) then this razor is a bust. It did not glide as easily as promised and I had to go back over my legs with a regular generic razor because this one absolutely did not shave the hair.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not one to usually be impressed by razors, but I really like this one. I got a really close shave and it was able to get both the finer hairs and the coarser ones. I also really like the strips on it. Many times I find those strips useless, but I was actually able to shave my underarms smoothly without anything else. The flex ball seems like a gimmick, but really helps you get the tricky spots with good contact.
Sierra S.
London, OH
I typically have to use 4-5 blade razors due to having sensitive skin but I feel like I have used 2 blade razors that have done a better job than this. It IS flexible, that is true, but it did not close enough for me at all and it irritated my skin.
Shelby S.
Joplin, MO
Loved this! I️ liked how there were 5 blades instead of only like 2-3 so it made sure it picked up any stragglers. From the color the weight to how well it just shaved my no shave November legs! Lol great product and would recommend it to others for sure. #MovesLikeNoOther #contest #complimentary @GilletteVenus @Influenster
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t wait to try this out hopefully this will be easy to use n I will fall in love with this product I did some research n it’s very affordable can’t wait to try more products n hopefully everyone enjoys it
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor is an awesome razor ... makes my legs soft and smooth... one of the best disposable razors I have ever used. I would highly recommend this razor to anyone who use disposable razors..you won’t regret it!!
Sarah T.
This razor moves so smoothly, it gives such a great shave and the movable head allows for an easy and adjustable to your body shave! I am very impressed and since I received it free through Influenster I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product from influenster and i was pleasently surprised. I actually like this razor. The rotating ball makes small movements that really does give you a nice shave. This is one id definitely recomend.
Stephanie T.
west haven,ct
I love Gillette Venus! It leaves my legs super smooth and it lasts longer! I promise you This baby really works! If you want a product that gets every spot without missing it and then leaving a clean finish, the Venus is it! I promise you! ❤️❤️
I'm used to using my intuition razor but after receiving this from influenster I don't think I could go back to my old razor. Easy to use and glides on your skin so well! [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Jessie C.