BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Stephanie T.
west haven,ct
I love Gillette Venus! It leaves my legs super smooth and it lasts longer! I promise you This baby really works! If you want a product that gets every spot without missing it and then leaving a clean finish, the Venus is it! I promise you! ❤️❤️
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product from influenster and i was pleasently surprised. I actually like this razor. The rotating ball makes small movements that really does give you a nice shave. This is one id definitely recomend.
Sarah T.
This razor moves so smoothly, it gives such a great shave and the movable head allows for an easy and adjustable to your body shave! I am very impressed and since I received it free through Influenster I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I love this razor. We bought it with a pack of refills from Costco at a great price. This past year I recently invested in laser hair removal but prior to that this was my favorite razor. It gives a super close shave and worked great with my really sensitive (exczema-prone skin on my arms). Now I use it every now and then between appointments and it still gives a great shave and leaves my skin feeling soft
I'm used to using my intuition razor but after receiving this from influenster I don't think I could go back to my old razor. Easy to use and glides on your skin so well! [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
rayven w.
Greenville, NC
i received this recently in a voxbox. i have very sensitive skin and usually get a lot of irritation and/or razor bumps after shaving, but this razor didn’t irritate my skin, i had a minimal amount of razor bumps after using, and it got a very close shave that made my skin very smooth.
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
I love this razor!!!! I love the blades. It left my legs very smooth and silky. I like it more compared to the average competitors. I would purchase it again and recommend it to anyone looking for a good razor.
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how smooth it shaves because of the ball , sometimes I cut my self because I feel like some razors aren't flexible enough to Bend and shave . I love the color and shape it's cute I would buy again
Mak M.
Logansport, IN
This razor has easily earned the title of being my most favorite razor! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth for a long time after. With other razors, I typically feel a slight pull on my hair due to it being coarse. But with this, I feel nothing! So for the first time in a long time, I can say that I've had a decent shave! I'm so thankful I got the Venus Voxbox!
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Honestly, I didn't know if this razor would be like all the other Venus razors I've tried over the years. After trying it this past weekend, the answer I came to was NOT EVEN CLOSE. This razor is the BEST I've ever used, and NO I'm not saying that because I got this for free. The flexiball makes all the difference in giving you smooth legs because it's gets close to all surfaces!!! LOVREEEE!!
Jessie C.