Andrea S.
Ontario, OR

Niki B.
Niki B.
1 year, 6 months ago
I love all the venus razors, but I found that this one is the best. I love the swivel aspect.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I find this to be the best of the Venus razors! The swivel aspect of it gives the perfect amount of movement to get over curves in the legs and that obnoxious ankle bone that seems to attract knicks and cuts with other razors! :) Definitely worth it to switch over!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Elk River, MN
1 year, 7 months ago
It doesnt "swivel" as much as you would think it does, but its nice
Madison M.
Madison M.
Wheatland, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I was the same and was given this one to try. Definitely worth it since it give a way smoother and closer shave!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, I find it does work better! It moves around easier and is better for areas like behind the knees.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Weymouth, MA
1 year, 7 months ago
Oh yes! The Swirl feature allows you to maneuver around all your tricky areas very easily without all those nasty nicks. Underarm no problem, ankle bones - no problem, under side of your knee - also no problem! This razor is a delight to use and I wouldn't hesitate recommending it to anyone.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Akron, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
I am a major fan of venus razors and have been using them for years. I can honestly tell you that this is the best venus razor out there
Kenna M.
Kenna M.
Madison, WI
1 year, 7 months ago
I switched from simple disposable razors to this and love it. My knees are really bony and hard to shave without cutting up with cheapy razors. I absolutely adore this razor because it moves with my bony knees and the blades don't cut me. I've even used this razor with a different set of blades and I haven't had any issues.
Tamika G.
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
I appreciate the amount of rotation this razor gives as it will go around all the bumps and curves easily.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Smartville, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I have used the regular Venus and the Swirl and I like the Swirl better. It seems to give a closer shave and can get hard to shave areas much better.