rosleidy c.
miami, FL

Is this razor really good?

Maggie R.
Maggie R.
7 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's great on legs. Gives a Wonderfull smooth shave, I don't recommend using it on your armpits without extreme caution.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never loved a razor so much and I am one who hates to shave!
Xan S.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
1 year, 1 month ago
I really like it. The same can be said for any of the Venus line. I remember years ago when Venus razors came out. They really did change the way we shave our legs and pits, making us have higher expectations.
Stacy a.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes it works well and love the design.