Paige B.
Salem, NH
99% of the time the razors I use end up in my legs being itchy, dry and usually cut up. After using the Gillette Venus Swirl razor I have a new view on what razors should really do for you. I have only used the product once so far, but I plan to use until I need to repurchase. This left my legs feeling smooth, and I did not cut myself once during the duration of shaving both legs. Lastly, the razor was pretty quick about its job too, I did not find myself having to keep going over the same spots a couple times because the razor wasn't picking them up, it did a perfect job and I am extremely satisfied with the performance.