Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The Gillette Venus Swirl is a little different from other Gillette Venus razors. The biggest feature difference I noticed is the swivel head. The other razors keep the head of the razor stationary. The Gillette Venus Swirl swivels slightly to the left and right, to fit the curves of your body better. At first I didn’t think this would make much difference in the quality of the shave, but it made a huge difference. I got a way closer and smoothr shave than I have with any other razor I have used in the past. If you’re in the market for a new razor, I highly recommend picking this one up. You’ll love it!