BY GILLETTE VENUS® #2 in Women's Razors

Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using a cheap $1 razor for the past few months because I've been too lazy to go out and look for a razor that I might like. I decided to sign up for Influenster and I somehow landed a VoxBox in no time. It saved me a trip to the store, which I am more thank thankful for.

Gillette Venus Swirl is purple with a cute design on it. It also includes a FLEXIBALL meant to help the razor contour to everyone's individual curves for a smooth and flawless shave. The first razor with a FLEXIBALL!
It has 5 blades that are very, very sharp. I had been used to using my cheap razor I forgot how easy it is to cut yourself on good razors! It also has a serum on the razor that is moisture-activated that helps it glide smoothly. Unscented as well.

Gillette Venus Swirl is recommended for people who have normal skin, if you have dry skin you can check this razor for an alternate product from the same company.

I don't recommend putting the razor face down on anything because it will ruin the moisture-activated film on the head of the razor, so it should be put down face up or in a dish without the head touching anything.

I got no razor burn with this which was a relief! And whatever the moisture-activated film is made out of didn't break my sensitive skin out, and that really surprised me.

Disclaimer: I received this product free for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by any outside factors.
wild4makeup a.
DUNEDIN, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm SO thankful that Influenster sent me the Gillette Venus Swirl Razor in Purple. This is by far one of the best drugstore razors out there. The flexiball is actually quite brilliant.. It truly "contours better to tricky areas for a flawless finish." I have always had trouble with shaving around my ankles and with this razor I don't have to worry about any of that!! The Venus is incredible at getting the closest shave possible. I have tried many different brands and I always come back to this one. I think my favorite thing about this razor is the water activated moisture serum around the blades. I find that it allows the blades to glide smoothly without the use of shaving cream.  So brilliant, right?!If you are anything like me and don't like to shave every single day, invest in a nice razor such as this one and you'll notice your smooth legs will last way longer! *Influenster sent me this product complimentary for testing purposes.. All opinions are my own!  Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Alexandra S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was super excited about receiving this voxbox and the results couldn't of been any more than expected. This razor came in the cutest floral and purple packaging! It was super easy to open and didn't require anything being put together exct. This razor comes with 5 blades which is more than I usually use when shaving, at first i was a bit nervous i would cut up my knees like i normally so but I was so shocked when i didn't! Upon using this razor I don't think I have ever used another razor that has been this smooth on the skin. It glides without adding shaving cream but i would still recommend using some, ( it feels better) (: Upon using the razor I was able to rush through my normal shave without receiving any cuts or nicks. I am so beyond satisfied I will be using this brand from time on out and would recommend to anyone else looking for a great high quality razor that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Although the handle is a super added plus, its rubbery and allows for traction  to prevent those slips that do happen in the shower. My ONLY complaint about the product would be the flimsy material the replaceable blade is made out of. Just by looking at it today its super light and well could potentially break easily. Other than that I will be buying them again!
Vanessa W.
Eureka , CA
DEFINITELY a Five star product!!
Sad that i had one slight issue with it. So, I usually keep up with the new hygiene tools and products that boast a more efficient use, but this one I just got the privilege of trying three days ago(thanks to my bf, who brought it home after I sent him to Walmart for new razors.*other brand) I've seen the roller ball key notes in adds for the Swirl and was surprised he also was excited to show me this highlight in a new razor from Gillette when he walked in the door. The specs on the packaging definitely passed the test on everything I normally look for in a razor so I was quick to jump in the shower right then to try it out ASAP! The handle is very ergonomical, with the same easy changing cartridge as previous Gillette razors. The cartridge itself has moisturizing strips to help maintain silky skin, along with FIVE blades for a smooth lasting shave.
I started out slow with my underarms and was very pleased I didn't have to go over them twice in some places because the roller ball did all the work for me. Once I gained confidence that this was indeed the jackpot of all razors I picked up the pace and continued on to my nether regions which were also a breeze without complaints. By the time I got to my legs I believe the moisture strips were a bit to slippery for my skin because the razor slipped sideways resulting in my first nick, thinking it was just my own loss of grip I kept going only to do it once more. I decided to slow it down, which of course helped me finish without any more injuries, leaving my legs with the smoothest shave I've ever experienced from a manual razor by far. And definitely one I would recommend to all with a precautionary warning "take your time" if you don't have an issue with dry skin as the razors provide slightly too much lubrication.

Due to one flaw area, that I happened to experience although a few of my friends who use this razor have not, I am sad to give this razor anything less than five stars.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this razor in my voxbox. I really like that it has a flexible ball for easy maneuvering in weird spots. It's not a disposable razor which I love, because then there is less waste. You do have to buy new razor blades for them though. The razor works really well, except I do not recommend using shaving cream because I ended up cutting myself and I felt it pulling the hairs in my bikini area. It does have a comb feature to make sure it cuts all the hairs which a lot of other razors do not have. It glides over the skin effortlessly because it has activated gel. Overall, I really lie this razor and I do recommend it, just not with shaving cream use. My legs feel even smoother now than when I used my other razors. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Tina R.
I’m so excited that I was able to be a part of this VoxBox! Automatically my first impression of the razor is that I love how cute it is and actually looks good when it’s in my shower. Many other women’s razors are not that colorful but I just love this one! I love how this razor has 5 blades and gave me the closest shave without drying out or nicking my skin due to the water activated moisture serum. The flexiball is a dream and makes shaving around my ankles and on curves so easy and effortless. I had never used this product prior to receiving this product but I must say it is one of my new favorites!
*Influenster sent me this product complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my own!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
So I usually usually use the Schick Intuition because it's easy and I'm lazy. I got this in a voxbox though and I was excited to try something new! I wasn't excited about the whole having to apply all the shaving cream and all that jazz all over again though. I was pleasantly surprised to notice that when the razor got wet, it got gel on the sides of it and slid well! I did apply a little cream though just for comfort. I tend to knick myself on my ankles when I shave and the flexiball of this was awesome. I got the smoothest shave that I've got in years. The package says there's 5 razors in this one. Not only do I like this razor better than the Intuition, but it's cheaper! So thanks Influenster!
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
This razor is one of the best razors I have ever used. It's nothing like anything else on the market because it actually moves with your legs which is super cool. And the 5 blades make it really easy to shave my legs after I haven't shaved them for a while. Most can't shave it in one pass when we legs are really hairy but this one missed it with no problem. If I were to find one negative thing about this is that you have to buy the whole razor over and over again and you can't just switch the heads. But other than that it made my legs super soft and then shave lasted a lot longer than an average razor would totally tentative 10 recommend
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert
It’s like this razor was made for me! I needed a new razor badly and this was the perfect solution. It gets such a close shave yet I’m never worried about it knicking me. The ball in the center helps the razor contour to my curves especially around my knee area that always seems to cause problems with other razors. There is a tiny little comb that helps to lift and guide the hair directly into the razor. I have zero complaints. This razor is a savior!! Everyone go get it!Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Thank you Influenster for sending me this Voxbox!! This is definitely one of the best drugstore razors out there! It's built to move with the curves of your body and removes hair easily without hurting or tugging on your skin. The packaging is simple and cute and the product is very well designed. I've seen this product before at the drugstore and I've been tempted to buy it. I will definitely be purchasing more cartridges and will keep using it. Thanks Influenster!! =D
Jessie C.