BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Sterling J.
Atlanta, GA
Hi everyone! Here I have a product from @gillettevenus called the 'Swirl Ball' razor*. Thanks to @influenster and @gillettevenus for gifting me this box.

. 🦄 Easy to grip and hold while wet
🦄 Don’t have to use a shaving cream with MoistureGuard Serum!
🦄The ball was great for shaving the back of my legs, which always have been a problem for me.
🦄 It would be really good for someone who is just trying to learn how to shave and to travel without shaving cream.
🦄 The design is really pretty and comfortable curved razor to use on my razors. .

I will post results after my first shave with this product.
🦄 My hair under my arms grew in 3 days with stubble and for my legs 4 days. It's not bad compared to the Dollar Shave Club Razors with the growth time but, it's bested by my metal Safety Razor with it's 5 day time period.

🦄 The blade isn't super sharp so, my hair under my arms grew back quickly (compared to my Safety Razor).

🦄 Blade was too big for my underarms so, I recommend this razor to be more for legs for coverage.
🦄 My legs feel super soft still and I haven't discovered any cuts from shaving.
🦄 After the first use, the MoistureGuard Serum on the curved razor was greatly reduced. Using a shaving cream might help with this. . .
*pr gifted
wild4makeup a.
Dunedin, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm SO thankful that Influenster sent me the Gillette Venus Swirl Razor in Purple. This is by far one of the best drugstore razors out there. The flexiball is actually quite brilliant.. It truly "contours better to tricky areas for a flawless finish." I have always had trouble with shaving around my ankles and with this razor I don't have to worry about any of that!! The Venus is incredible at getting the closest shave possible. I have tried many different brands and I always come back to this one. I think my favorite thing about this razor is the water activated moisture serum around the blades. I find that it allows the blades to glide smoothly without the use of shaving cream.  So brilliant, right?!If you are anything like me and don't like to shave every single day, invest in a nice razor such as this one and you'll notice your smooth legs will last way longer! *Influenster sent me this product complimentary for testing purposes.. All opinions are my own!  Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
I would LOVE to give this a 5 Star review. I like many other reviewers usually shop on a budget. I prefer the Venus & Olay cartridges but they can be pricy. I was excited to try the ball on this razor to get my knees and other awkward places easier. I was a little disappointed in the actual flexibility in the ball and probably didn’t actually notice a difference with the ball. I definitely prefer the razor heads with the moisture bars because I feel the glide much easier. I ended up using baby wash with it because it didn’t move easily. That being said Venus blades themselves have ALWAYS been my holy grail razors. I just had higher expectations.

I received this a Voxbox.
Isabel G.
Centennial, CO
I've always used the cheapest razors I could find because I could not bring myself to pay more than $5 for one razor. But since I've gotten this one for free, I was able to test the razor I've always wanted.
It glides so smoothly and effortlessly and really does not rust as quickly as the cheaper ones do. Considering this, I truly believe it is worth it to spend a little more $$ for the amazing quality you're getting. I don't think it could replace the entire use of shaving cream, which for some reason I thought it could, even though it was not advertised that way. So if anyone though the same, make sure you don't totally ditch the shaving cream.
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been absolutely in love with my #gillettevenusswirl razor that I have received #complimentary from #influenster in exchange for my honest opinions. This razor has a unique pivoting #flexiball that gives the razor additional flexibility. This allows it to hug your unique curves and still give you the closest shave without having to force the blade to move in an unnatural position. Did I mention it also has four blades which makes my shave experience easier and more efficient than the experiences I had with my prior razors? Additionally the blades are surrounded by a generous moisture strip that also ensures a smooth shave.
Cayla H.
I received the Venus Swirl Razor for free on Influenster to test. The Swirl is my favorite reusable razor from Gillette! The Swirl refils are a bit expensive compaired to other similar products, but it's definitely worth buying. The FLEXIBALL allows the razor to hug every curve! The razor has 5 blades, so I didn't need to go over my leg more than once. My legs felt so smooth after using this and I didn't even need shaving cream until the moisture ribbon wore off. I'd recommend this product to any female looking to shorten their shaving routein and I will buy some refills in the future!
Ronnie R.
ROSEVILLE, MI
I've purchased this razor 3 times after receiving it from Influenster complimentary. It's the best razor I've ever used. It gives you such a clean, smooth shave, and it's super easy to use. The little ball thingy that's on it allows you to do less work when shaving. It makes shaving much faster and smoother than any other razors I've used. I 100% recommend this product!
Molly E.
Palm Coast , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this razor! I love the way it contours my legs.. it’s flexible enough to go over all those awkward places on your knee and ankle are. No cuts, razor bumps, nothing.. just perfect smooth legs! Absolutely love this product for shaving your underarms as well. I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster. I will be repurchasing this product when I need a new razor! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is amazing! It glides so smooth and doesn’t cause any razor burns or abrasions. It also really gives you a nice smooth look. The multiple blades help get the hair right at the surface. I’ve been using it for a month and I shave about twice a week and still haven’t had to replace the blade! The only bad thing is that if you leave the blades face down on a surface, it will get Stuck so you will have to pull it off and possibly risk ruining the razor. I just leave the razor upside down so I don’t have this problem!
Emma P.
Richmond , VA
I’ve had the pleasure of using Venus flexiball razor by Gillette compliments of @influenster for two weeks now and I am in love! It has a close shave with five blades and a great moisture strip all around the razor head. The flexiball allows for me to easily shave around my knees and ankles with no cuts! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a great razor. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor #MovesLikeNoOther
Jessie C.