Gillette Venus Swirl Women's Gift Set, 1 ea

5 Contour™ Blades individually adjust to every curve and are 6x more flexible*. *vs. Venus Original REFILL PACKS

Does this work better than the 4 blade razors?
Me gustaria probar esta rasuradoras porque me an comentada que muy buena?
Donde puedo conseguirlas?
Start your review of Gillette Venus Swirl Women's Gift Set, 1 ea!
Josefine E.
All I can say is WOW!!! I received this with my Glam Voxbox and I am so impressed! From the moment this razor touched my skin, I knew that it was going to do a great job at shaving. Having experienced some bad effects after other razors, I could immediately tell that this was going to be great. It is so gentle so it barely feels like it's touching you, but the razor blades are still so sharp that they manage to get every hair. Really, it truly shaves so close, it's amazing! Also, the flexible ball adds a nice design twist to it! I am definitely going to buy this in the future because it has really revolutionized my experience with razors! :)
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,619 reviews
Gillette Venus Swirl Women's Gift Set, 1 ea uploaded by Erica S.
Gillette Venus razors have been my favorite go to female shaver for so long now. I go back & forth between their Venus Olay & this one, the Swirl. Both are reusable, just need to repurchase the cartridges, which are pretty pricey unfortunately, but I think it's worth every penny. The razor cartridges themselves last a very long time, many uses. Both Venus & Swirl are beautifully designed for the simplest of handling & easiest maneuvering. They give the best and closest shaves around. I trust Gillette. They haven't let me down yet & I've been using razors since 95'. This package also comes with Gillettes Venus Olay violet Swirl shaving gel. That is a God send within itself. The consistency is light & smooth and moisturizing. The razor glides effortlessly over it & i swear when I use them together, the shave is even more precise and close. If that's even possible Last item in the box is Olay Quench, super hydrating moisturizer. LOVE THIS SET
Megan E.
Vine Grove, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always LOVED Gillette Venus razors! This one in particular is the best one I've owned. If you are trying to achieve silky, soft legs with or without shaving gel, this razor is what you need! I recently haven't been shaving my legs because it is winter where I live and I hardly ever need to shave right now lol. My leg hair grew longer than I normally liked to see, which caused me to shave immediately. I literally grabbed my Venus Swirl razor and just started shaving in the opposite direction of my hair growth, not even using shaving gel/cream. My legs were still SO smooth and flawless by just using the razor alone. I love knowing that my legs are so smooth and hairless; the smoothness lasts for several days for my hair. The swirl ball allows for a super close shave, without nicking your skin and leaving scars. Ever since I have received it from a previous VoxBox, it is the only razor I use. The price is worth it! You can buy refill razors in either 4 or 6 per box. They last me for several months, since I shave my legs about once a week, depending on the weather and what I'm wearing. If you want to feel like a goddess, this razor will definitely get you there :)
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Christina H.
North Vernon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this razor. It makes my legs feel silky and so smooth. I use this daily. Price is good and would recommend. It met all my expectations
Christine C.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a solid razor! I always use it with shaving cream, and it does the trick! I never get bumps afterwards, and it's well made enough that I rarely get cuts
Brandy T.
Franklin, KY
I LOVE my free Gillette Venus Swirl Razor from Influenster. I have a hard time finding razors to give my legs and arms a smooth knick free shave. I do believe I have found tell perfect razor. It's not too big or bulky. I love that it has 5 blades for a close shave. I usually get knicks from other razors on my knees and ankles, but haven't with the Venus Swirl. I'll definitely be buying the cartridges in the future!
Ahnna G.
I got this razor to test for free in the Ivy Voxbox. I was excited to try it and had heard good things about it, but overall I was disappointed. The shave is not very close, and it dragged against my skin giving me razor burn. I probably would not recommend it to a friend, and will most likely not buy it in the future.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Charly K.
Cudahy, WI
My all time favorite razor!!! My skin is pretty sensitive, and I have dark, thick hair (that grows fast.) This has been the one razor that gets my legs smooth, and keeps them smooth longer! The price is comparable with other similar products, and the refills run in the $20 for a 4 or 6 pack, but worth every penny!!
kim H.
Portage, IN
I get a close shave without shaving cream & the head swivels so it gets around hard to reach places like my knees! I love my new favorite shaver!
Kimberly C.
Port Orchard, WA
This is the razor I have been using for about 5 years now. Its honestly an all around great razor. It has 5 blades on the head and has a ball joint for smooth transitions over knees and curvy areas of the body. The only 2 qualms I have about the product are that it seems I have to change the head every 3 or 4 shaves, otherwise I don't get as close and smooth of a shave. Also, the price point is a bit expensive. It's almost cheaper just to buy a whole new razor instead of just replacing the heads. I definitely recommend this razor to anyone looking for a close smooth shave! Also, purple is my favorite color so there's a bonus 💜

385 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessalin S.
Kunkletown, PA
il y a 2 ans
Gillette Venus Swirl Women's Gift Set, 1 ea Does this product have a close shave and a sharp razor ? I have thick black hair and i feel like most women shavers don’t give such a clean shave because it’s not as sharp as a mans!
Rachel R. il y a 8 mois
Yes it is a close shave it is one of the only women shavers I will use.