BY GILLETTE VENUS® #27 in Women's Razors

2 in 1 Cartridges Plus Shave Gel Bars Net Wt. .134 oz Comments? / Questions? 1-800-Gillette ;

• Who else uses these for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • How effective are the razors for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • How long do the lotion strips last? Or in other words, how often...2 Answers
Gillette Venus Spa Razor
  • "My legs are sensitive and other razors just cut up my legs even if I use shaving cream." in 1 review
Maggie Z.
York
This is my first choice razor type. I think I've had the same handle for over a year now. It's so easy to just buy new cartridges and a single cartridge lasts quite sometime. The soap on the cartridges tend to wash away pretty quickly, but the razor itself doesn't dull down or rust very quickly. They leave my skin smooth and feeling un-irritated. They're worth the price you pay.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This razor work well and quickly. I have sensitive skin and it does not cause any irritation. It is more expensive than the razors i was using in the past, but you get what you pay for, and this is definitely worth the price. Overall, I am satisfied, and I would switch to waxing before I use a razor that is not the gillette venus spa.
Kelsi C.
Ogden , UT
Wellness Guru Expert
After I broke my leg I was in a cast for 10 weeks. My skin was very dry and sensitive when my cast came off. Using this razor my skin has never felt so soft air moisturized. Hands down my favorite razor ever
Diane L.
Lebanon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love these razors. Every year i hope to get some in my stocking. They work pretty well but towards the end the bars sometimes fall off, still worth it to me though.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Hav been using the Venus range of razor for years. They are now coming with built in moisturizer which is nice. The packaging is lovely, and very pretty. The razor does give a good close shave, you should be okay and unlike to get nicks due to the guard. They are very expensive However.
Kelly R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Currently my favorite razor that I’ve tried. It does what it needs to everytime. I love the moisturizer that is built into the blade. I don’t need any gels to shave. Highly recommended.
Kelsey M.
SO CUTE! I know that’s not the point in a razor, but seriously. It’s SO CUTE. Very dependable, keeps me from cutting myself, a lot. Love the moisturizing bars to help the razor glide even over the knees. Super gentle, i use it everywhere!
Amy L.
Locust Grove
I enjoy these and they last a while! They work well with my sensitive skin. I buy from the dollar general for a super good price and Venus is my favorite brand of razors after trying all different brands over time. I definitely recommend these razors.
Gina S.
midland, MI
I'm sorry but I honestly feel as though these razors are such a waste of money. I think they work good for the first 2-3 uses but then the blade and protector wear so easily. I would much rather stick to my affordable and disposable dollar shave club!
Alexis H.
Templeton, PA
I really love these razors, right up until the gel bars come off. They don't last long at all in my opinion but the first few shaves you get with them are amazing. its nice not needing shaving cream, but eventually you will need it.
Makeup G.
Bronx, NY
Always wanted to buy these . Should I? Are they worth it?
Elena S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective are the razors for sensitive skin?
Misma S.
How long does the razor blades stay?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else uses these for sensitive skin
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
How long do the lotion strips last? Or in other words, how often would I need to replace the head?