7 colors available

BY GILLETTE VENUS® #6 in Women's Razors

2 in 1 Cartridges Plus Shave Gel Bars Net Wt. .134 oz Comments? / Questions? 1-800-Gillette ;

• Who else uses these for sensitive skin1 Answers
  • How effective are the razors for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • How long do the lotion strips last? Or in other words, how often w...2 Answers
Gillette Venus Spa Razor
  • "My legs are sensitive and other razors just cut up my legs even if I use shaving cream." in 1 review
Laney B.
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
This razor gives you a smooth shave and leaves your skin feeling soft. The shave gel bars are great because you don’t have to use shaving cream while you are shaving, which saves time and money. The only problem is the shave gel bars won’t last very long. I have used the razor 3 times and I can already see the top bar is half its size. The bottom strip seems to be lasting longer. Luckily the package comes with an extra head so when the bars do disappear then I have a replacement but I’m not sure it would be worth buying if it’s not going to last very long. Another plus is that this razor doesn’t give you razor burn seems to protect you from cuts because of the gel. The white tea scent is subtle but pleasant. Overall, I liked the razor, it works well but not for very long. I guess if you don’t shave very often then it may be worth the money but it’s not worth it to me. I received this product for free in exchange for my opinion.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I've tried a few razors with built-in shaving gel on the cartridge and none if them have given me the effortless glide that this one does. With other I always still had to use shave cream or gel, but not with this venus!! Super soft, silky legs, under arms and bikini line and half the time!! Never again deal with your shave gel/cream getting rinsed off before you've shaved that area. I also experienced not 1 nick which I usually do with a brand new blade, even on my ankles or back of ankle! I'll never buy another kind of refill again! Only reason I took away 1 star and my only gripe is in 3 uses the shave gel solid on the cartridge gets used up and you need to break out your can of gel or cream for your last 2 shave sessions. After 5 toss it and put in a new cartridge!! I hope you love this as much as I do! It definitely makes shaving less of a hassle.
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh. My. What an experience this was. I was eligible to apply for a campaign on a product review community where I received this for free to test and review for a Gillette promotion, and I'm so glad I did it! It has a flexible head that glided smoothly and the moisture bars on the top and bottom of the razor head made it move so flawlessly. Those bars had had a very light scent and moisturized my legs evenly while I shaved. But, I will say they were just a tad too big. They were cumbersome and as the gel moved over my legs it got in the way of the blades. I has to rinse the razor frequently to even just do one line up my leg. All in all, they're super efficient for being a multipurpose razor and my legs felt suuuupppeerrr soft, but the gel bars are twice as large as they need to be.
Wellness Guru Expert
So I do really like these razors. They're flexible and comfortable to hold, and they make my legs feel incredibly smooth and soft. But, just like their disposable sister, the gel bars are more cumbersome than helpful. When shaving my legs, they help a lot. The gel globs up so I have to rinse consistently, but that's not a big inconvenience and you're supposed to rinse frequently, anyway. But when shaving intimate areas, they bars get in the way and make it kind of awkward. I had to go back to my BiC Soliel razor for that, which is what I have been using for years, but otherwise, I still fell in Love with this razor. My legs have not been so smooth and shaven so cleanly for suuuucch a long time. I would recommend it, but for legs only.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Midvale, UT
I have used Venus products for the better party of my life. I have never really been disappointed. However; I do not like these razors. I was aware they only had 3 blades, which is fine, but I had never used them before and they were the least expensive out of the options I was looking at. My first use started out well, but as the shower session continued, the strips on the razor started getting slimy. I have fairly long legs, so it takes me a while to shave. I thought maybe it was just because it was fresh out of the package, but every use has proved the same. I rated it a 2 because it does still shave my legs, and I will use them until they are gone, but I won't be buying these types of razors again for my Venus razor.
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hialeah, FL
I always buy Venus razors because they usually work very well. I was very excited to buy this because it meant I would not have to deal with using shaving cream, which I find annoying. The first time I used it it felt good...for a few minutes. After a while it just started to feel like slime. In the end, the razor worked alright (although I did expect more). I used it about two more times before the gel bar fell of. I figured that maybe it had been my fault, so I bought the refills. I used a new cartridge and a few minutes into my shave the entire gel bar fell off! I usually love Venus products, but I will never try this again. I will go buy another Embrace instead. Those definitely work better.
Eva M.
Eva M.
Pigeon Falls, WI
These are the only razor heads I use! I always buy in bulk from Amazon because I cannot be without them! I think razor head can be generally expensive but as stated before, my go to is Amazon when I'm running low, I do think that they seem to be marked up in store. So if you like these definitely buy on Amazon, and you can even save some money if you get them shipped out every few months. I hardly ever cut myself with these. They feel very smooth on WET skin while in the shower. The razor head can last a decent amount of time before you need to change it, definitely a plus.
An S.
An S.
Naples, FL
These are great! I have tried many razors over the years but keep coming back to my Venus. I always buy the ones with something to moisturize my skin while I'm shaving. When I used these I can just lather up with soap in the shower and use one of these razors for a great shave. When they are fresh with lots of the moisturizing "stuff" on the blade, as long as they are wet, they even work great with no shaving gel or soap. I can't leave home on vacation without my Venus razor. I don't get any razor bumps from this brand either. That's the best thing!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I usually use Venus disposables because the refills are just as expensive, if not more expensive but I gave these a try. I really like the shave bars on either side of the blades, with those there's no need for shaving cream! The only down falls is that when it's brand new the shave bars stick out further than the blades so for the first few swipes you have to really press down in order to make contact with your skin. I finished with super soft legs and no cuts! All without the use of shaving cream! Definitely worth purchasing in the future.
Mic B.
Mic B.
Romulus, MI
Glides across your skin without pulling or cutting yourself. The soap that is attached to each head of the razor helps to prevent razor burn and unappealing bumps. Each head lasts anywhere from two through three weeks depending on how often you use it. Once the soap is used the razor itself is still sharp enough to shave efficiently. Just pair it with some saving gel to insure that you won't get razor burn. Once the razor head is dull just simply throw the old one away and replace it.
Elena S.
Elena S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective are the razors for sensitive skin?
Makeup G.
Makeup G.
Bronx, NY
Always wanted to buy these . Should I? Are they worth it?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
How long do the lotion strips last? Or in other words, how often would I need to replace the head?
Misma S.
Misma S.
How long does the razor blades stay?
Amy C.
Amy C.
Do these fit into any razor or do you need to get a specific type?