Gillette - Venus Spa Cartridges 3 pcs uploaded by VE1048127 Karen R.

BY GILLETTE

Three-pack set of Venus Spa Cartridges ensures a smooth, flawless shave with its 2-in-1 razor, with three (3) blades and built-in scented shaving gel bars to moisturize skin at the same time. Pack Size - 3 pcs see more...

Devon F.
I love the way these razors make my legs feel. It always feels so smooth and moisturized. The problem is they are so expensive and the moisturizing part of the razor blade gets used up too quickly. These razors are like a "treat yourself" item for me. I love them, but they are too expensive and don't last very long.
Andrea T.
My least favorite shaving product. It ends up all slime and gross. I decided to try since I ran out of razors and I regret buying it. I couldn’t get a good shave from it. The price is the only positive thing about it.
VE1048127 Karen R.
Doral, FL
El pack de 4 es bastante útil y económico. La razuradora es práctica y las barras de jabón a los lados son excelentes ya que contornean la piel. Sin embargo son de 3 hojillas y las de 5 son mejores porque el vello crece más lento