Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsGillette
Venus Snap with Extra Smooth Razor in Cosmo Pink

Gillette Venus Snap with Extra Smooth Razor in Cosmo Pink

NULL

Hi all! Can I use any Venus cartridges with these? I need to refill!
This razor has a ton of good reviews on Amazon. I’ve always just bought cheap, disposable razors but I’m looking for a good, refillable one. Is this razor as good as the reviews say?
Has anyone tried these razors Schick Intuition Plus Razor and how did you like it?
Start your review of Gillette Venus Snap with Extra Smooth Razor in Cosmo Pink!
Albina C.
Fresno, CA
Gillette  Venus Snap with Extra Smooth Razor in Cosmo Pink uploaded by Albina C.
Perfect for people on the go! Love to travel and this mini razor fits in my travel bag, purse and gym bag. It comes in a protective case and extra refill. 5 blades and all my hair is gone! Love it! Gillette Venus Snap with Extra Smooth Razor in Cosmo Pink
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Gillette  Venus Snap with Extra Smooth Razor in Cosmo Pink uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: CVS
Oh how I LOVE THEE! This pretty lil jem is truly a rockstar razor. Not only is it's compact size perfect for when traveling, but also perfect for shaving those hard to reach areas. Plus, I love the fact that my FAVORITE blade; the Comfort glide, fits on this gem too!
Hazel W.
Peoria, AZ
This is super cute, and great for traveling, but it says just wet it and use it..I still have to use some type of cream or oil. It fits perfect in the palm of my hand, and its case is so cute.
Riann H.
Russell Spgs, KY
The Venus Snap Razor is so perfect for me. I am always on the go, and usually forgetting something (including my razor.) I can fit this one right in my purse, and sneak off to a restroom and smooth them out if needed! ;) I was impressed with how smooth it left my legs feeling. Only a little water, and no razor burn to follow! I have it tucked away in my purse now for the next time that I run short on time, and memory! One thing I wont have is...hairy legs! Love this product! #cute #compact #smooth #subtle
Katie P.
Plymouth, MINNESOTA
I received this product from Influenster in a VoxBox and I absolutely love it! I was a little skeptical when I saw how small it was but, this little thing packs a punch! I love how I can just throw it in my purse and go. I was able to use it on almost my entire leg without rinsing it off, which was awesome. My legs have honestly never felt so smooth, I definitely recommend this product to everyone! :)
Joy S.
Ithaca, NY
This razor does an amazing job of following the Contours and curves of my body. No Nicks or cuts for me exclamation point
Breanne R.
Lancaster, PA
Beth H.
Fostoria, OH
This product is a must when you're on the go. It is the perfect size to be able to take with you anywhere . The Venus razor leaves your skin smooth and bump free.
Jennifer M.
Siler City, NC
It provides a smooth and close shave! Amazing razor! I just felled in love with this razor! *I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. (:
Rachel H.
ALGOMA, WI
I was very excited to try it out. It does give a nice, close, smooth shave. It would be perfect for traveling or the gym bag. Not a huge fan of the feel of it in my hand. Easily slips around if your hands aren't clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy N.
jamestown , ND
il y a 2 ans
ginger I. il y a 2 ans
Like but don't love. Great razor for new shavers or those with shaky hands. It's not the closest shave but it feels safe to use on legs and underarms. Love the built in shaving cream and moisturizer.