BY GILLETTE VENUS® #11 in Women's Razors

Gillette venus snap with embrace provides instant smoothness on-the-go from running around work, to attending parties and social events, it's a busy world out there. That's why venus snap is the perfect match for instant smoothness on the go, no matter where you're headed. Portable compact that fits conveniently in your purse, travel or gym bag mini handle that is easy to grip and convenient to store venus embrace's 5 curve-hugging blades to help you shave close and water activated ribbon of moisture for smooth glide. All venus cartridges fit all venus razor handles. see more...

• It look sooo tiny? About how big is it actually?7 Answers
  • Does this razor work better than the one's with long handles? Whe...6 Answers
  • How much money are they around?7 Answers
Miranda V.
Review for: Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace, Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Women's Razor 1 Count, Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Women's Razor 1 Count more...
This is my favorite razor! I’ve tried many ones because most razors make my skin bumpy because I have sensitive skin but this is so gentle and really glides perfectly along my skin with no nics or cuts. Makes my skin feel so soft!
Stephanie V.
The Venus  Embrace 5 Blade razor has been my go to for years. So When I Picked up this little mini i as supper excited. Its the same razor i love just  smaller. the round flat handle helps give the smaller version the same leverage and makes griping easy. i love the ventilated case that keeps it from getting icky when you travel.
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Love these razors they are amazing they make my skin silky smooth great quality and is very great to use i definitely recommend it to others very good product for women
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
While Venus Razor's aren't my go-to razor brand, I do love this little Gillette Venus Snap razor using the Embrace blades. It is so nice to use on the go for weekend trips so you don't have to get out your larger razor and carry it with you. I find it to be really handy and easy to use. I do prefer Schick blades for shaving, but this is so convenient I do keep one around for trips. Definitely not a daily use razor for me!
Mayra G.
I haven't used this yet but I'm very excited to try this out. I figured this would be very convenient for gym showers because I can not go a day without shaving and this is just the cutest packaging and color combo. The case has small holes on the bottom for droning of any left over water which I would think is good to prevent it molding or getting nasty. Also the razor fits in a slot on the case so it's not touching the case or floating around in there.
Miriam B.
I love Venus razors, and I hate having to travel with my full sized versions. This mini travel razor is super cute and very convenient. I don't have to change the blades often since I only use it while traveling. It comes in an awesome case with holes on the bottom so it doesn't retain water. I would recommend this to anyone who hates bringing their full sized razor on vacation.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
This little guy is perfect for travel. The handy carry case just lives in my suitcase. It works way better than traditional cheap disposable razors and it is nice that it is a full size razor head. I still get the same shave on the road that I do at home.
Jennifer F.
I love this razor. It is so little and compact. Great for traveling. The fatter handle makes it easier to hold. This razor does a great job at removing hair and leaving legs feeling smooth and not bumpy. Highly recommended and will be repurchased.
Sara K.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
I love how small and compact this razor is, and it really does give me a clean shave. I never have problems with razor cuts or burns with Gillette razors in general. It is my go-to razor brand! My dad uses it too. This is the brand I would recommend to others.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
These are super cute and small and awesome for traveling! They are the same awesome razor and blades but they have a shorter handle and are easy to take places! Awesome brand. Awesome price. Awesome product! I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Alicia W.
Muskegon, MI
When do you use your Venus Snap? Before class? Before an interview?
Nataly C.
Harrison, NJ
How much money are they around?
Carolyn S.
Pine Bluff, AR
It look sooo tiny? About how big is it actually?
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this razor work better than the one's with long handles? Where can I find this product?
Katina S.
Naples, FL
I really need to get one of these. Are they available in all local grocery stores now?