Add a Photo

By GILLETTE VENUS®
#2 in Women's Razors
Gillette venus snap with embrace provides instant smoothness on-the-go from running around work, to attending parties and social events, it's a busy world out there. That's why venus snap is the perfect match for instant smoothness on the go, no matter where you're headed. Portable compact that fits conveniently in your purse, travel or gym bag mini handle that is easy to grip and convenient to store venus embrace's 5 curve-hugging blades to help you shave close and water activated ribbon of moisture for smooth glide. All venus cartridges fit all venus razor handles.
Photos (17)
Morgann N.
Morgann N.
Battle Ground, WA

I LOVE how this razor goes over all the knobby areas of my knees (I've had over a dozen surgeries on them) and glides easily over other areas... but the handle is slippery and there's no real grip on it, making it hard to grasp, especially when wet or when coated with shave gel. I let the company know the feedback, but they didn't seem to care. So I love how I don't get nicks or cuts at all but really wish they'd have done the handle like they did on the male version of this new system, which is heavier and also has an awesome grip area. I did try the men's razor with the new pivoting head like this one has, but it doesn't rotate around the same as the women's, so I went back to this one. One day I hope they'll revise the handle, which is like cheap plastic without a rubbery grip area to hold onto.
YES, I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

Ok, here's the deal...

This product is great, but only for the right price. No, you don't need a razor that is maybe 2 inches shorter than normal. Why buy a razor with one blade that is the same price as a full size?

I have found this product at Bed Bath and Beyond for $4.98. But it gets better, you can find a $3.00 off coupon in your Sunday paper every few weeks for Venus Razors. Still even better, BBB will combined a manufacturers coupon with a store coupon aka take 20% off the $4.98.

So, you can get this cute baby razor for about $1.00. Yes, totally buy it!

What is nice about this product is that for travel it has its own carrying case. Keeping germs at bay. Also cool, regular size razor blades fit on the tiny frame. So no special blade purchases required.

Good luck!
Shery H.
Shery H.
Wilmington, DE

This is a super handy little razor for travel. I love that it comes in its own carrying case. Despite the tiny handle, I find that the circular shape of it makes it quite easy to use and grip. It is a very effective razor, and I love that the razor part is interchangeable with the other Venus cartridges, so you don't have to buy a whole new one every time you need a new blade. This product was a fantastic idea and certainly filled a hole in the market - I've never seen any other company offer a travel-sized razor like this before! Plus, since I only use it when traveling, I find that the blade itself lasts absolutely forever.
Rosy P.
Rosy P.

This is a great little razor to take along on trips! I like how smooth the venus razor makes my legs. It glides on perfectly smooth and feels great. It is very easy to use and you can quickly get the job done with the Venus Snap. I like that it is smaller than the usual Venus Embrace razor because that just makes it all the more portable. These razors are so smooth that you don't even need shaving cream. It still glides through easily. Ever since I purchased my first Venus Embrace razor, I've been a loyal fan and now I'm also a loyal fan of the Snap. It's great to have a go-to razor for trips.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

I haven't used this yet but I'm very excited to try this out. I figured this would be very convenient for gym showers because I can not go a day without shaving and this is just the cutest packaging and color combo. The case has small holes on the bottom for droning of any left over water which I would think is good to prevent it molding or getting nasty. Also the razor fits in a slot on the case so it's not touching the case or floating around in there.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lone Jack, MO

This is such a great product! It has the same interchangeable head design as other Venus razors in a compact size perfect for traveling with. I have one in my gym bag and in my travel bag. It comes with a small plastic holding case that will protect anything else in your bag from razor snags and since it can be used with any other Venus razor head you can choose which one you prefer after your original one needs to be changed out.
China W.
China W.

I love this little baby razor set! I find the shorter, stubby handle just as easy to use as the longer, skinnier ones of the normal sized razors. The best part of this is that it takes the regular shave heads of any Venus brand razors. The plastic case is also great for keeping it in one place and the holes in the bottom of it help the razor to dry easier while in the case. All parts are very durable and easy to keep clean.
Leah H.
Leah H.
Midway, GA

EVERYONE NEEDS THIS! This has been the best thing ever to travel with! The little razor comes in a small round case which is really nice when you are reaching into your bag so you do not cut yourself. Also, the fact that you can put your favorite Venus razor is really nice. The small handle is surprisingly easy to hold on to and use when shaving. This was definitely worth the money! 5+ stars, this is amazing! I LOVE!
How stinkin cute is this?!! I purchased this last month for my annual "girls" trip spent in Miami. I LOVED its tiny size but did not sacrifice on blade sharpness or comfort. Did I mention it comes with it's own cute little plastic storage case?!! All my girlfriends loved it and 1 friend found a CVS near our hotel and bought her very own. Definitely will continue to purchase in the future.
PINK Society Life L.
PINK Society Life L.
Las Vegas, NV

I got this once when I was traveling. I thought oh look how cute it is with it's little case. Little did I know that this was going to become the number one product I turned to over and over again. Forget a regular razor, who needs it! I like the size of this, it's easy to use and I love the little case it has so that it can easily dry after use and you can easily travel with it.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Muskegon, MI

When do you use your Venus Snap? Before class? Before an interview?
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Pine Bluff, AR

It look sooo tiny? About how big is it actually?
Nataly C.
Nataly C.
Harrison, NJ

How much money are they around?
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA

Does this razor work better than the one's with long handles? Where can I find this product?
Katina S.
Katina S.
Naples, Fl

I really need to get one of these. Are they available in all local grocery stores now?

Join Now