Gillette Venus Smooth Original Razor

NULL

Is this long lasting??
What do you think is a good age to start shaving/hair removal on your legs and what advice do you have about it??? Gillette Venus Original Razor
Gillette Venus Original Razor . Who remembers when this razor came out ? What was the name of the song that was played during the introduction of this razor 😉
Start your review of Gillette Venus Smooth Original Razor!
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Gillette Venus Smooth Original Razor uploaded by Adriana S.
This product works great. It has 3 blades and it glides without issue. I use this razor with shaving cream. I recommend it to anybody who wants to try a razor with detachable blades, so you can always replace them.
Andrea C.
These are great to use! They are so smooth on your skin. The only down side is the price. I make these last as long as I can before I need to buy more.
MUN-6961 NANCIS S.
Miami, Florida
This bay be the greates razor did i ever use! but i thing the replacement are very expensive.
Caleb R.
Boise, ID
I really like the razors, and especially enjoy the quality of shave I have been getting when using this product with their new swiveling-head technology. However, the price on these is ridiculous; and yes, I understand the business model. If I perceived that I could get the quality at Dollar Shave Club, I would have already made the switch.
Emmy  L.
Venice, FL
Venus razors give a really great shave every time and I wouldn't use any other razor brand
Sara S.
Travelers Rst, SC
This is the only razor I use. I remember trying different razors years back and once I found Venus, I've never tried again. I used to buy the jumbo back at Costco (when I had a membership) for added savings.
Traci W.
One of my favorite razor brands. Long lasting sharp blades. All you could ask for in a razor
Mey-ling C.
Irving, TX
These are great for sensitive skin. They glide easily when wet and last a long time. Very comfortable handle
Gabriela A.
Gillette Venus Smooth Original Razor uploaded by Gabriela A.
Hair removal has always been an important issue in my life since I started my stage as a woman. I am a Portuguese family and because of biological inheritance I am very hairy, not only the amount is a problem, but the thickness of hair ... When I started to shave I realized that the razors intended for the female audience did not usually give the size, due to This often ends up in the frustrated shop bought razors designed for men.  Apparently the God of epilation I hear my supplications and Venus de Gillette came into my life! What can you say about this shaver? I love it! It sweeps the hairs of my legs in a single pass, which is fantastic since it minimized the possibility of irritating my skin, besides this I must mention the subject of the Renewable cartridges, which I think is fantastic, you buy the machine and then you only take care of having your spare parts for everyday use! The only detail I find is that the razor also has a blue band above the blades supposedly "lubricant", but the truth is that it does not serve much more than to indicate that you must renew the blade! Of the rest is fantastic, besides that does not matter much since I do not think any girl will shave without some lotion or at least a soapy solution!
Beth J.
Galloway, OH
Love this razor. The only one i will use! Long life and reliable. Only the best with venus. HIghly recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vanessa  O.
West Deptford, NJ
1,244 reviews
il y a 5 ans
Myriam Z. il y a un an
Waouw, the song was from bananarama, venus lol