BY GILLETTE VENUS® #57 in Women's Razors

New Reveal the Goddess in You 3 Blades to Support a Closer Shave with Less Nicks Cuts* 1 Refillable so You Don t Pay for the Handle Every Time 4 Pivoting Head to Help Fit Easily into Hard to Shave Areas 3 Moisture Strip, with a Touch of Aloe, to Support Glide Gillette Simply Venus Refillable, helps shave with less nicks and cuts than 2 blade disposables* and comes with 4 refill cartridges so you don t have to pay for the handle every time you need a new blade. It s a great shave, at a great value. Each Package Contains: 1 - Simply Venus Razor 2 4 - Razor Blade Refill Cartridges Refills not sold separately 1-800-GILLETTE Cartridge

Buy on Amazon
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Rarely do I hate something but I HATE this razor.

It gives the worst shave ever. The blades rip through your skin leaving a chewed up razor burned mess.

The razor body is cheap and flimsy. Something I would expect from a dollar store off brand.

The blades. Ohhhhhh the blades. Terrible. Jagged. The rip the hair and the skin.

Do not recommend.
Anna D.
Honestly Venus is where its at! I am 100% brand loyal to this razor because it is by far the best quality despite being twice the price of most other disposable razors. Many of the Venus products have replacement razor heads (which there are many time coupons for), its the best bang for your buck. Quality and sensitivity to your skin are evident priorities and are what make me love the brand!
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I like the simply Venus razor. It glides smoothly over my body parts. I don't get nicks with this razor. The handle is comfortable to hold. The only problem is the refills are so pricey! I definitely recommend this razor if it fits your budget and I would recommend looking for coupons to get better deals!
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Be us is the only brand I will use to shave any hair off of my body! I never cut myself when using one of their razors and the blades really get down to the root of the hair follicle. I don't recommend any other brand other than Venus
Hannah C.
Lexington, KY
I have always trusted Venus when it comes to shaving products! I will not use another brand due to how effective, affordable and successful Venus is! You can purchase Venus products from any drug store or convenience store as well as any grocery stores! Highly recommend!
Victoria M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this razor. I've never cut myself with this razor because of how smoothly it glides. I love how clean cut it is and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to shave without any redness or irritation.
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a girls best friend ! If you want a close shave and soft skin then this is the razor for you ! The gel by the razors smells amazing and the blades are so sharp that it makes it faster to shave !
Kelli M.
Odessa, TX
The Simply Venus Razor is a good razor for woman. I have sensitvie skin and it does great at preventing razor burn on me. It works great and is an amazing product. I bought this at HEB at my local drugstore and was satisfied with my purchase. I will be buying again.
Jessie S.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is my all time favorite razor! I think you get the most bang for your buck with this one, you can get new razor heads for it and they last for a long time. I find I get the closest shave with this razor. This is an automatic rebuy every time.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who really doesn't care for these razors? Something is just off about them. The shape of the head. The blades and their placement. I find it odd and uncomfortable to use.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
what areas do you recomend it for ?
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
does it cause any ingrown hair ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a special edition???