BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Lianet G.
This is a great pack of razors for the price you pay for of about $7-$8, even less if you use coupons which is what I did. What I like about these razors is that they give a close shave, the handle is comfortable and it doesn't slip and best of all, they last a really long time. I was able to use them for about 3 weeks each razor! I did get a few cuts but overall these razors are great.
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Gillette Simply Venus Disposable Razors, 16 Count more...
I've used these while on vacation, when I don't want to bring along my usual razor and just need something quick and disposable for touch-ups throughout the trip. They're not the most comfortable to use and I have cut myself (but I was not being super careful), but for the price and the convenience, I would use these again.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Este no es mi método favorito de depilación pero cuando estoy de prisa funciona de maravilla. Funcionan muy bien, filosas y fácil de usar. No me he cortado ni una vez. Son más caras que otras pero creo que vale la pena pagar un poco más pues duran mucho.
Hanna M.
Fort Bragg, NC
I always purchase these pink disposable razors. Very affordable and get the job done. Personally razors aren't something that I'm looking to spend a lot of money on, I just need a basic razor that takes care of shaving. These are my go to! Would recommend to friends!
Niaya S.
I feel like it does the job but if you have thick hair it might take a few passes for a clean finish.
The results are acceptable but what I find with female razors especially disposable ones it that th3y don't have as much blades as male razors so it doesn't give as much of a clean fi ish without more than one pass over the area.
Annie Y.
Escondido, CA
I'm a big fan of disposable razors because they are more cost effective and last just as long as other razors. Simply Venus is just like an actual Venus Razor, but it cheaper and works just as well. I also love the cute colors that they come in! They work well!
Heather S.
These are hands down my favorite disposable razor!! I keep these at my house! I just love them because I seem to always get a good shave with no breakouts! They leave my legs feeling wonderful smooth! Plus, they are not priced too high, which is always a plus!
Claudia S.
Seattle, WA
I have used these razors for a while, mainly because of the good price + quality. The fact that they're disposable made me stop using them regularly, but I still buy them sometimes. Very satisfied and would definitely recommend
Zuleima H.
Doral, FL
lo que mas rapido saca de apuros al momento de una fiesta en la piscina o salida en mini falda de ultima hora, es una solucion economica a la hora de eliminar bellos, cumple muy bien su función ya que elimina todo ratro de bello en la piel y al mismo tiempo la protege
Natasha C.
Bergenfield, NJ
The Simply Venus Disposable Razors are so great at giving you such smooth legs, under arms, or wherever else you shave. You don't need to re-go over areas multiple times and i love that they have three blades. You get such a clean smooth shave from these.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???