BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

tara l.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Pink more...
Sorry to say but I had to get out of the shower and grab another brand because it did not give a close shave for my legs so this disposable is not for me and definitely not like their upgraded razor pay the extra money and get the better one
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
My husband bought these due to quantity to o rice ratio and I was please with the product minus a few issues. The blades are somewhat sharp but I was unable to get much use out of each razor and ended up going through the pack rather quickly.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Me parece una buena hojilla de afeitar, es la marca que más uso. No sufro de irritaciones ni vellos enterrados a sí que me funciona bien estos métodos, solo un poco de resequedad en las piernas y picazón pero luego me aplico crema hidratante o aceite y listo.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: 2 more...
Bought these and used a coupon so they ended up being free. I must say I will be buying these again! They work amazing and left skin silky smooth and didn't leave a single stub or bump. I see a lot of Gillette sales and coupons and am excited to try the other varieties of womens razors.
Mariana P.
Estas maquinillas las encontré con descuento y quise darles una oportunidad. Me encantò que no me dejò ningún rasguño, ni ardor, por lo que es ideal para pieles sensibles. Además de que dura mucho màs que otras maquinillas. Las volverìa a comprar!
Emma C.
Review for: Pink more...
I picked up a few packs a few weeks ago with some coupons I had. They are not as great as the more expensive and higher blade count razors but I do think they are worth the money. I always use shaving cream but I do believe that if I did not I would have some trouble with razor burn. I would pick more up if I have coupons to cover them.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Are you on the go constantly and in need of getting rid of underarm hair? Then this is an easy solution. A cheap on as well! I wouldn't use these on your legs unless you like cuts but if you just need something to keep your body hair tidy this is a good go-to.
Emalee A.
Decatur, GA
These razors are perfect for traveling. The disposables are perfect to toss out before you head home. The blades stay sharp long enough for a few good shaves but definitely nothing over a month. For the price, they are completely worth it.
Vicky R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have never used any other razor since I have started shaving. Your legs are always so smooth and my friends are always surprised by how long they last. I do not have to shave as often. They have so many options as a brand as well. You can find them almost anywhere even at costco.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I love these razors. I have thicker leg hair that grows back super fast, but with the Venus razors I get a closer shave that lasts longer, and they never irritate me. They're a bit pricier but for me, I personally think they're worth it
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???