BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Jennifer A.
I use all the venus merch but this is the simply venus and for this the people say that is a bulshit but isn't
Graziele S.
eu recebi uma amostra gratis e testei gostei muito não machuca não deixa a pele irritada nem nada é muito bom
Ashley S.
Never had a proably with these razors they do as they say and I love the! I would highly recommend trying it.
Laura H.
This brand and the razors its good because its better than others brands and the razor is good with my skin
Daavini M.
Great price. Multiple blades for close shave that lasts. Disposable so you can get a great shave everytime.
Sandy M.

They are VERY PRETTY......

They are VERY GOOD AND ALSO HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH BUT ARE NOT SOFT SKIN irritate
Awesome Removes hair. Works for a long long time. Sharp as duck. Great as muck. Lot as tuck. Great product
Dahiana L.
Las utilizo mucho este producto ya que no me irrita la piel y me siento conforme conforme con este producto
Priscyla R.
It is the best razor I ever use. It's easy to use and handle. I use it once a week.
I use it in my legs.
Sarai M.
Santa Rosalía
Son muy suaves y dejan la piel con un acabado muy suave y terso, esta muy bien y vale la pena comprarlo!
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???