BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Bouldjenib S.
I don't usually use this lames .. But i like thise .. I really keeps the skin smooth but the hair grows up so fast
Deidra C.
Hamilton, Ontario CANADA
Nice sharp blades removes the hair easily and I am able to reuse the razor many times before having to throw it out
Natalie S.
Standard razor. Works well for legs, not as great for underarms. Next time I'll watch sales and get the nicer ones.
Záarah k.
jeddah
Super easy to use ... doesnt make my skin dry at all... no cuts .... has 3 blades .... can use them anywhere ... !
Sarah D.
Saskatoon , SK
Review for: Pink more...
Great set of razors, doesn't knick me or feel extremely dry after I shave. Good investment and great packaging:)!
Dava W.
Nanaimo Bc
Gives me a smooth clean shave. Smells great. Always works. But wish they lasted longer. But I Highly recommend.

🌹Patricia T.
They are the best thus brand is fabulous , i use them ! They are the best thus brand is fabulous , i use them !
Jennifer A.
I use all the venus merch but this is the simply venus and for this the people say that is a bulshit but isn't
Meera M.
Safe to use. Because its disposable , I don't have to worry about rusting. All over, it works just fine for me
Ashley S.
Never had a proably with these razors they do as they say and I love the! I would highly recommend trying it.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???