BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Frutz S.
I don't really have a say in this, but I like simple razors. This product is one of the good razors I've uses. It gets the job done.
elle b.
mainly buy these to travel with, they do the job just as well as a more expensive razor. they last for however long i'm away for
ELBA G.
PRETTY GOOD FOR THE PRICE. I USE IT A MUST OF THE TIME.
VERY EASY TO USE AND CLEAN AND STORAGE SAFE.
I LOVE IT. ISN'T EXPENSIVE.
Nena K.
They don't work well for me. I have to dispose the razor after only one use. They are not a great value for money product for me.
Johana P.
Las hojas de esta máquina permiten arrancar muy bien el bello corporal en especial en las piernas, la banda lubricada es optima
Victoria S.
These are a bit better than your average disposable razors. Very cute design and comfortable to hold. Hugs to my legs wells.
Kristina A.
This product did not get close enough, I still have fine hairs on my legs. Cheap razors are WAY better than this product.
Sonia V.
Campomarino Lido, Italy
I used all the varieties of this product and fount them all really good.
Maybe the yellow one irritated a little bit my skin.
Narelis E.
Miami, Fl
Review for: Pink more...
Goog razor, wasy to use, good handle, it remives hair really has and easy this is thr one I actually use on my daily basics
Francis C.
Valparaiso
Resisten varios días pero aun falta que sea mas suave me irrita un poco la piel pero no me quejo igual rasura bastante 💪🏻💪🏼
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???