BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Vivian L.
I have very sensitive skin I love Simply Venus razors leaves my skin soft no cuts at all the look it's beautiful the package it's practical very easy to use good price and there's always a coupon inside that I use all the time.
Brandi L.
This is such a great disposable razor... Always easy to find at the local Dollar Store... Usually about $3.. I'm always looking to save money so this is always a great buy
Sophia M.
Cobourg
Very basic and reasonably priced, they are a standard staple in hair removal. The handle is comfortable allowing a more precise work and colour makes it easier to find.
Patrizia P.
They do their job very well, one of these gives me a nice shawe for a couple of weeks which is good. I would reccomend them for people who are not particularly hairy.
Miriam C.
Rasuran bien el pelo pero como yo tengo el pelo tan fuerte pues muchas veces me ha costado trabajo quitarlo todo y al día siguiente tenia todos los pelos fuera, para las chicas de pelo flojo creo que le iria genial.
Caelin L.
I experienced a little razor burn with these razors, and wanted a closer shave but they did a great job for the price they were. I used it once or twice and I would use it again if I needed a razor ASAP!
Mercedes P.
I love these razors! I find they glide very well and shave really well. I find them easy to hold and use. I find them very affordable! They met my expectations! I recommend these razors to all!
Kat A.
I actually hate disposable razors. I never get a close shave and find them to be a waste of money. Without the flexible head I usually end of cutting myself too. Not worth it
Hayley F.
I don't go out of my way to buy expensive razors. I usually buy these ones and I have no complaints. They are fairly easy to use and I have never had a bad experience.
CaRoll D.
Ideales.
De facil empleo
Realmente delicados con la piel sensible
Me gusta el diseño
Se encuentran en casi todos los supermercados
Y se venden por packs. Ideal!
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???