BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Lisa J.
Washington, DC
I use this along with the Veet fast acting gel cream and I love it! The Simply Venus disposables give you a clean and smooth finish and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. I do not get razor bumps after using them as I shave in the direction that my hair grows. If I need to clean up quickly, I grab one of these and it gets the job done!
Kate B.
Review for: Pink more...
I bought these once to try them out but I wasn't very impressed. I felt like the strip barely moisterized my legs while shaving and that i did not get a close shave as i normally do. I usually buy one of the cheapest razors at the store with only 2 blades and feel like those work better for me than this razor.
Kara E.
Knoxville, TN
This is honestly my favorite razor for the value. I prefer disposables, and I have found the Venus disposables to be highest quality. They are a bit more expensive, but they work well for me. I get a smooth shave regardless of how long it's been. No drag, no nicks. They're also incredibly easy to travel with.
Shawna H.
Laveen , AZ
I'm not one for fancy razors that require charging or replacing heads or whatnot. I like disposable razors so I can leave it in my shower. These, I find, work very well - I get a nice, smooth shave without any sort of razor burn, and my hair grows back at a rate I would expect. They are not the cheapest disposable blades, but they are very reasonably priced.
Melissa M.
Tarzana, CA
I loved that the Venus razors did an amazing job with shaving my legs. It definitely gets a really close shave. But, the only thing that gave me an issue was that it gave me ingrown hairs which I've never experienced before with shaving my legs. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have that issue.
Kayla M.
These razors are my bestfriends . I only but Gillette Simply Venus 4 disposable razors . Why? These razors have easy glide moisture. I don't cut myself as much as when I would buy dollor razors at my local dollar tree . these are just something I would want my friends to use if there shaving .
Jackeline T.
Shelton, CT
I tried this razor and I ended up with little cuts every where it was a painful experience. I learned to just stick to BIC instead. I don't know if its my skin or the way I shave but I really didn't enjoy this razor. Not everyone has the same type of skin so maybe this is a good razor for you.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink more...
I love these disposable razors. I feel they offer a good close shave and I have not experienced razor burn when using the them. Some reviewers have had issues with knicks and cuts but I have not personally experienced that with any Venus products. When a razor is not sharp enough that can happen with any product. These do not full quickly and I have not found the easily grow mold or mildew. Great product.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
These are not as great as I hoped it would be. They don't glide as smooth and you can feel the razor against your skin. I don't get any irritation from this so that's still a plus! These can give you bumps so make sure to apply shaving cream and take your time when using these shavers.
Margaret R.
Fresno, CA
I thought by buying this item I would love it because of the brand name, but that was not the case. I bought this after many years of using another brand that was discontinued and these razors gave me razor burn and cut me so many times that I threw the razors away after one use.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???