BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Amy W.
Searcy, AR
I like to use these when traveling. Same quality as their reusable razor. Glides smoothly.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Those are very good disposable razor. With good price. Effective. I recommend. Easy to use
Laytoya S.
Charlotte, NC
The razors live up to their dollar amount. Never really had a issue or complaint about it.
aparna k.
They do the job.I never had a bad experience with these. Love them. Finish is very smooth.
veronica v.
montebello , CA
Quick and even if I'm in a rush these aren't crazy rough on my skin which is always a plus
Lily D.
Madera, CA
this glides smoothly on skin and leaves skin smooth as well. shaves every hair and no cuts!
Toni D.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great shave and I hate to admit this, but even my hubby likes to shave his face with these.
Megan G.
Brazil, IN
They are reasonably priced and do the job well. You can get many uses out of them as well .
Rachael S.
Memphis, TN
The very best disposable razor. I will not buy another brand any longer! Very close shave.
Veronica F.
Des Moines, IA
They are fine. Not the best razor in the world but they get the job done for the most part.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???