BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Lauren M.
These are your basic disposable razors. They aren't great but they also aren't bad by any means.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Gillette Simply Venus Disposable Razors, 16 Count more...
Go on a new one day I was thinking and a new one day I was thinking we can be in your time and
Marcia A.
Love the many blades they have plus the moistness so if I am not able to have shaving cream etc
Hannah H.
Great for travel! Me and my sister have used these on various trips! No irritation! It's great
Natalie A.
Is easy to use and is very fast leaves no hair if used correctly.The only razor i have used.
Elizabeth M.
Lafayette, IN
They are sharp every time I opened a new one it always cut me the first couple times using it
Danielle T.
New Castle, PA
One of the best disposable razors I have used. Left me feeling smooth and without razor burn
Shahanna C.
Williamson
Close shave everytime. I can go several days without worrying about when i gotta shave next.
Lily D.
Madera, CA
this glides smoothly on skin and leaves skin smooth as well. shaves every hair and no cuts!
Toni D.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great shave and I hate to admit this, but even my hubby likes to shave his face with these.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???