BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Rebecca W.
Kingston
Standard razors. Lasts 8-10 shaves. Affordable with sale and coupon. Can be pricey if paying full price
Tonya J.
Florence
Love these makes my legs feel so smooth my husband loves what they do with my legs . They work so great
Mary S.
Best disposable razor I've found. A little pricey for a disposable but worth it. Highly recommended.
Annika W.
West Bend, WI
Razors shouldn't have to be hard to find, this brand is perfect for you. Want smooth legs? Use these!
Araceli T.
San Jose, CA
I do like them but sometimes I get tired of looking at the hairs growing too fast. Maybe is just me.
Meredith M.
East Palestine
These work great! Bought them for my daughter for her first time shaving too. She liked them as well.
Denby S.
Tallahassee, FL
Just the easiest razor for traveling. Easy to toss in to my travel bag, always fresh and ready to go.
Jordan H.
Huntsville, TX
I love these razors. They aren't too expensive and last a while compared to other disposable razors.
Sherri G.
Collinsville, OH
Great product. Gets the job done. My skin is sensitive so it fiends irritate or cut me while shaving
Olivia P.
Naugatuck, CT
Review for: Yellow 4 Razors more...
These are the best! I only buy these. They work so good and makes my skin so super soft and smooth.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???