BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Aditi N.
Bettendorf, IA
Smooth helps ur skin. Removes hair I would. Recommend it. Because it. Helped me. Helped. My expectations
Amanda F.
Long Beach, CA
These razors offer a good shave. Seems like they lose their edge quicker than other brands I have tried.
Brianna G.
Review for: Pink more...
Honestly they get the job done, but not before ripping your skin off. I was all cut up after using them.
Jenna S.
Greenfield, OH
Good product they leave my legs very smooth will continue to buy them and they don't leave my legs bumpy
Holly B.
Pensacola, FL
great for travel and on the go! doesn't leave me with cuts or dry skin. doesn't last long but easy to use
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
These razors are cery good, they get rid of all the hair and are cheap and it comes with many of razors.
Tonya J.
Florence
Love these makes my legs feel so smooth my husband loves what they do with my legs . They work so great
Rebecca W.
Kingston
Standard razors. Lasts 8-10 shaves. Affordable with sale and coupon. Can be pricey if paying full price
savanna r.
Tulare, CA
Used the one time ever I liked them but started to buy a better brand if I had to I would buy it again
Edith J.
Long Beach, CA
They are okay Feel good on the skin, don't irritate and are sharp just make sure to Moisturize after !
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???