BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Ari C.
I always get the disposable razors since razors are super expensive! These razors are sharp but they get the job done! They leave my legs feeling like a baby's bum!
cynthia S.
Portage, IN
I use these for travel. The bald is extra sharp so I have to be careful not to shave too quickly or I'll end up cutting myself but the great thing is that I never get razor burn with these.
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO
These are good razors to have on hand for taking on a trip. They work well and don't take up too much room in your bag. They leave a smooth surface and curve to follow the shape of your legs.
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
Disposable is best I love these razors use them pitch them I feel it's healthier. Plus I don't need yo be buying refill I usually get to shave my legs about 4-5 times with same razors
Lesley T.
Pharr, TX
The only razors I use my go to doesn't leave any bumps leaves my skin silly smooth I use one every two or three weeks and they are super affordable in my opinion definitely get these all the time go out and buy yourself some
Amanda L.
Edmonds, WA
Once again too expensive to be disposable, the cheap ones with less blades get more done for some reason? Men's razors are better than all razors marketed towards women!!
Aniss K.
Dallas, TX
Hands down my favorite razors!
First of all, the price is unbeatable for name brand quality razors. 4-packs are about $6-7 at Target. Even less when they go on sale.
There are 3 blades and and the head has a nice hinge to adjust for little bends and bumps of your body. I'm not a germaphobe, but I am a little compulsive and overly cautious when it comes to certain hygiene items (toothbrushes, loofahs, razors, etc) to the point that I throw them away even if they are still perfectly safe & good to use. With that said, these razors last forever without getting dull or rusty.
You won't regret giving these a try.
Candace F.
Review for: Pink more...
These are by far my favorite razors!! This is really the only kind I buy regularly because it works great on legs and armpits and gives a nice, close shave. Also, this is one of the only types of razors I've ever used that never cut me, which is a huge plus!! Price is VERY reasonable and sometimes they're even on sale so I save extra!! Highly recommend this brand and type of razors!
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Review for: Venus Pink With Bonus Venus Sensitive Disposable Razor more...
They are easy to hold onto when my hands are wet and slippery. They gave me a nice shave without cutting me where my bones protrude. I usually get at least one nick on my shins, but not with these. They have a moisture strip to help. I was happy with these razors and my daughter seems to like them. If she does not like something she will tell me what brand to buy next.
Delilah W.
Princeton, NJ
I always always use Venus razors...after weeks of use I still find them useful (get the job done) and I never cut or nick myself. I would highly recommend this product because it never disappoints. Plus they have scented ones and a rubber like grip handle. Can't go wrong with those two options! I feel so pretty and refreshed after shaving all my hairy parts, sorta Like my Teen days all over again Lol
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???