BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Linda E.
Spring Hill, FL
They do a great job on my underarms and my not so hairy legs. No stubble. Easy to use in shower. Very effective.
Katherine N.
Nampa, ID
These don't get close enough to the skin to make a smooth shave and get dull quickly after just a couple uses.
sam d.
Utica, NY
Review for: Yellow 4 Razors more...
Venus beats all the other razor breads out there. These last long & don't irritate my skin so I recommend them!
Shannon A.
Valdosta
Love these for underarm and private area. Stays lubricated. Sharp clean shave! The colors are cute and feminine
Brenda N.
Holdenville
I absolutely love this product, theyre smooth, eady to use, disposible, no cartridges to buy, very convienent,
Erlinda V.
Wichita, KS
I really like this razors a lot they work super good and leave my skin soft and its easy to use in the shower.
Sarah A.
Tampa, FL
Fine for the price if you need to pick up somethings really quick. Doesn't work the best and dulls very quickly
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
A great close shave with a comfortable grip. Great to pack on trips. An affordable price makes everything nice!
Sokunthea L.
Lemon Grove, CA
Leaves your skin soft and smooth. Easy to handle and easy to use. Love how I was able to get into tough spots.
Cassandra d.
Alpharetta, GA
Fantastic price, they last forever if you take care of them. Always a close shave with these, even on my knees.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???