BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Lovely T.
Pensacola, FL
Great product overall. The only down side is that when I shave i get a lil bit cut even if i was very careful on shaving.
Cindy G.
San Francisco, CA
I always get a smooth shave with these razors and I find they don't get clogged up easily. These are my favorite razors.
Amee S.
this disposable razors are nice but its the same tat others razors do. never used other brands find this more convenient.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Got these at dollar tree with coupon and have to say they work pretty well meet all my expectations and not bad priced
Jamie W.
Midlothian, TX
Love these razors! Great close smooth shave, no cuts or bumps. Lasts longer than most other razors! Purchasing again!!!
Lindsay L.
O Fallon, MO
These are the only razors ibhabe ever been able to use without having razor burn and irritation! So glad I found these!
Becca D.
Cincinnati, OH
A better than typical disposable razor. I personally can use these razors for awhile before I need to throw them away.
Lucy O.
They are the best razors for my skin type.... No rashes or bump on my skin, been a faithful user for more than 4 years
karla m.
Glides on smoothly through the tough areas like behind and on my knee the gel is great so i rarely cut my skin anymore
Kayla C.
Memphis, TN
I love these Venus razors, but they are not my favorite! They get rusty quickly when left in the shower and dull fast.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???