BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Kristen P.
Pontiac, MI
Love Venus I never have to go back and redo random patches of hair bc there are usually 3-5 razors on the disposable ones!
Amber S.
Westerly, RI
One of the best disposable razors! Gets all the hair and does not irritate skin. This is one of my go to disposable razors!
Amee S.
this disposable razors are nice but its the same tat others razors do. never used other brands find this more convenient.
Belen C.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Yellow 4 Razors more...
These are really good totally my favorite and I'm actually running out of these need to buy more when I get the chance to
Abigail B.
Science Hill, KY
Review for: Pink more...
I love these razors!! Especially the dosposable ones!! I love Gillette Venus line of razors!! They work miracles on legs!
Cota P.
These are great easy to use, no cuts or dryness ,even my husband uses them. And best of all u can use n dispose of them.
Caitlin L.
Rosedale, MD
These are great. Very inexpensive and they do the job. They last long too. I am able to get a couple of uses out of each.
Lovely T.
Pensacola, FL
Great product overall. The only down side is that when I shave i get a lil bit cut even if i was very careful on shaving.
Cindy G.
San Francisco, CA
I always get a smooth shave with these razors and I find they don't get clogged up easily. These are my favorite razors.
Makayla P.
Virgie, KY
I love these types of razors. Makes my legs feel clean and slick. Gets every little hair, so I don't have to worry later!
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???