BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Jordan M.
Reno, NV
I like disposables because they're more inexpensive and I can grab a new one more frequently. These are the best I've tried.
Colleen C.
Bay Shore
These razors work very well and are pretty long lasting. Good grip on the handle so it's easy to keep a hold on and not drop.
Hannah W.
Great disposable razor!! Beautiful and works well. Absolutely no complaints, if you need a disposable razor this is the one.
Kristen P.
Pontiac, MI
Love Venus I never have to go back and redo random patches of hair bc there are usually 3-5 razors on the disposable ones!
Melisa H.
Richlands, NC
These razor are rhe only one I use.I live them,never cut myself with them,the aloe vera makes the shaving smooth and easy!
Chelsea F.
Fontana, CA
These razor blades work alright, but I've definitely used much better. The price isn't bad, but I prefer Schick Hydrosilk.
Rachael R.
Akron, NY
Sharp blades. Gets the job done. Not expensive. Most drug stores sell these. Can use a few times before disposing of them.
Demi D.
Knoxville, TN
Love these razors. They get down to the skin and don't pull your skin. They are a perfect pair with pure silk shaving cream
Ana B.
Gonzales, CA
My favorite brand of razors! It never disappoints me! Love everything about it! How gentle it is on my skin and effectively
blanca h.
Santa Paula, CA
Seriously the best disposable razors ever. They get the job done and are very inexpensive. I got my sister hooked on these.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???