BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Megan M.
Do exactly what they are supposed to do for a great price. Cute colors! Would get 5 stars but Bic blades last a little bit longer
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
Not a bad value for the price. These razors do their job well and are comfortable to use. I would buy again if they were on sale.
Julienne J.
Wyckoff
These razors leave my legs and under arms without any razor burns or ingrown hairs. They are smooth to use and go a great job.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Pink more...
I love Venus razors! The design is super awesome and the quality is great; very effective razor! I would definitely repurchase!
Carmen L.
When I travel and I forget my shave products I run to the pharmacy or the local mini market and there had this amazing razors.
Karly B.
Bryan, TX
Sometimes I wish these had more blades but they do the trick! I dispose of these quickly because the moisture part becomes goo.
Lacey G.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Pink more...
When I chose a razor, I select one based one price and quality. Gillette got the spot on both! This razor is my new favorite!!
Angie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Great razors for the cheap price. These razors are gentle on my sensitive skin and don't leave redness the way other razors do.
Ann G.
Graceville, FL
These razors are fantastic for those that have thick, fast growing hair. They are reasonably priced and can be found anywhere.
Iris R.
Frostproof, FL
These razors leave you skin smooth no cuts or bumps! They have a good razor head with sharp blades that get the shortest hair!
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???