BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

LeMikka W.
Salyersville, KY
This is my favorite razor. It stays sharp and always cuts close to the skin! The price is very affordable and they are easy to use.
member-943ca72aa
Malvern, PA
I love these razors and the close shave it gives I've been using these since I was 10 years old it's the only brand I'll buy/use
Angel C.
Nice razors! It barely gave me any Knicks or cuts which is amazing because I'm always prone to those! It really removes the hair.
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these razors. They leave a clean shave, and I have not had troubles with them going dull quickly. They are also affordable.
Tiffany O.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Gillette Simply Venus Disposable Razors, 16 Count more...
Close shave and no cuts when I use this razor. Glides on smoothly and isnt that stiff cheap razor that does curve with your body
Beth S.
I enjoy these razors. I frequently buy them because I get coupons. I purchased these razors at target and my local grocery store
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,243 reviews
Review for: Pink more...
These are pretty great! About 6$ at Walmart or the dollar general (I’m sure other places too) they’re soft and do a clean shave.
Tiffany M.
My favorite razor!! I got these using coupons And I have found They are the best and only razor I will choose to use for myself.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
These are some really nice razors for the price but I feel like they don’t last very long compared to some other razors I’ve had
Deanna R.
Portsmouth, OH
These razors work well and shave close. They are not my favorite but I would definitely buy them if my favorite wasn't available.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???