BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
These are aweome. They are a bit more expensive than the bic packages but they last you a lot longer and they moisturize as you shave!
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
I get these disposable razors and a pack because they last me a while and they work really good and get all the hair wherever I shave
Suman S.
Southington, CT
This is a great disposable razor. It has 3 blades, gets into the crooks around your ankle. I love taking them with me when I travel.
Tarrah T.
These aren't bad razors, they're just pricey for what they are. My favorite razors are way cheaper and I feel way better than theses.
sarah H.
Very unimpressed with the quality of these razors. Have to swipe over the same spot multiple times just to end up with itchy bumps
Vanessa💜
These work really well. They are not too expensive. You can get them at Walgreens or Walmart. I would recommend people to use them.
Megan C.
Plainfield, IL
Gets such a close shave. Slides smoothly . Barley ever Knicks you. I highly recommend these. The strip at top helps it slid better
Casie-Ann C.
Rocky Hill
Review for: Gillette Simply Venus Disposable Razors, 16 Count more...
These are my favorite razors! We buy the sensitive ones for our house and even the husband says it is better than the mens razors.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Great razors. Last a long time and gets the job done great. Always makes my skin so smooth. Got them at Walmart for like 3 dollars
Annalese R.
Olivehurst, CA
Works but yet again not the best and leaves me with missed spots but its cheap and affordable so i have to because i aint rich lol
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???