BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
I started using Venus when they first came out and have regularly used them since. These disposables were a really convenient option when traveling and worked as well as the reusable one!
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
They are a pretty good disposable razor. Not the best out there, but definitely not the worst. I am the queen of cutting myself on accident and these keep that to a minimum. They definitely get the job done. Overall they're alright, and I would probably recommend them if you're in a pinch
Anything Venus, you really cant go wrong. I prefer disposables versus non, only because its more hygenic. You also have to continue to buy replacement blades, which can be extremely costly. I love ALL Venus razors. I am Cherokee Native American, so my hair grows REALLY fast. I shave my whole entire body every time i take a shower, so dependable razors are definitely a must. I actually just bought a pack of these yesterday, and i have zero complaints, as ive used them before. They are better than your average disposable, and that is why they cost more. I had a coupon for these, so i lucked up lol. I highly recommend these razors, anything Venus really.
Shannon B.
West Chester, OH
I don't use razors very often because I epilate but when I do this is what I use it's quick and efficient and easy to use I don't cut myself using them and they're inexpensive
Courtney D.
These razors are not that good because they get clogged up easily by hair...
They need a better razor on them is what I suggest but they are a good product if your needing them for travel.
I would recommend only for traveling 👌🏻
Antonia G.
Abrams, WI
These razors are great! They lasted each about 3 weeks. They are a little expensive but they are higher quality. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
This is one of my favorite razor brands! A little goes a long way and you can reuse this product multiple times and it doesn't lose its touch! It gets all the fine hairs that are so difficult to get and the shave lasts for days
Sylvia V.
Pueblo, CO
These razors last me a very long time which is surprising! I buy these every few months. When you first use them theyre a little too sharp but after the first or second time theyre just right! And theyre only $4 a box!
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
I've tried these, and we're very pleased with them. I have been trying to find them, and cannot find them anywhere. Once I find these I will start back using them.
kiana f.
Athens, GA
This is my favorite razor for the price point. You get so much bigger of a moisture strip than the comparable razors and they just glide across the skin! Never nicked by these!
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???