BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Good disposable razor, I will use for easier travel. But for everyday use I prefer Schick non-disposable as it is a little more affordable.
Sammy Y.
Mars, PA
Gets the job done leaving a silky smooth patch of skin. I probably try and make these last longer than I should but they are convenient!
Randi P.
Victorville, CA
I buy these when traveling and they do the job. Get my leg as smooth and keep them hair free for a few days. No razor burn is also a plus
Monica R.
Aurora, CO
Absolutely did not like these razors at all! It felt very rough and not smooth, missed hairs had to keep going over, would not recommend
Ginny K.
Faison, NC
These are great razors for a minimal price. I normally use men's razors (they seem to do a better job) but these are a go to for me also.
Megan B.
Shaw Afb, SC
These razors were great for quick and easy disposable razors. They last a very long time and have never cut my leg. I would recommend.
Christina L.
Norman, OK
I like these disposable razors because they get all my hair off really well and I don't like to keep razors for long so these are great
Kayla B.
These are my fave for the bikini area. They're comfortable to hold and have the best smoothing strips that really minimize irritation.
Emily C.
Honestly they dont work very well and leave tons of shaving marks... I dont really recommend this razor but i love the other products!
Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
These are aweome. They are a bit more expensive than the bic packages but they last you a lot longer and they moisturize as you shave!
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???