BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Ashlyn N.
Evansville, IN
Best razors I've ever used!! I've tried them all and this razor has been the only one that hasn't torn me apart. They are a great price too!
Rose B.
Denver, CO
Best disposable razors. Will last a beach get away. Very sharp when first used. Gets your legs smooth easily. Not too expensive for the pack.
Gloria R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great and worth the money. The only thing I can complain about is that the strip of lubrication rubs off after about a week of use.
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
Simple affordable very convenient, easy to travel with. I find that I have to go over spots a few times to really get the hair but they work
Jama S.
Review for: Venus Pink With Bonus Venus Sensitive Disposable Razor more...
Great razor! Very flexible to your curves and it glides over my bony knees without cutting me. Also has a great, long lasting moisture strip.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Yellow 4 Razors more...
These are great because you can use each one several times and then just throw away because on the refill ones those can get pretty pricey.
Katelynn R.
Aledo, TX
Super great for travel and never leave razor bumps! I would buy them every time I seen them because they're so hard to get your hands on!!
Rosa A.
Houston
A little pricey but it is worth them it because it never leaves my skin bumpy and scratchy , I can shave fast or slow I won't get any cuts
Tayonna P.
If you haven't tried these razors I would definitely purchase some. They're really inexpensive and leave your skin feeling extremely smooth
Amanda W.
Tulsa, OK
These are a good option when you are looking for value. Good disposable razors. And I'm usually able to find coupons for this product too.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???