BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Kimi B.
These disposable razors were great! They still provided great closeness to my skin as I was shaving, and they lasted quite a while in the shower.
Messarine P.
Burkesville, KY
Not the best I have tried. I feel like even though a razor is disposable, it should last at least 3-4 a shaves. These seem toast 2 times st most.
Gabriela M.

I always take out of trouble, leaves my skin soft and is really easy to use. Most of the time always use such products when shave, I recommend
Emily M.
El Paso, TX
This razor has been my go-to for some time. It's gives a great close shave with few scrapes or nicks. It's grip is comfortable and easy to use.
Miranda F.
I love these razors. They're cheap but work well. Perfect for when you're taking a vacation and don't want to lose your more expensive razors.
Adia K.
Mannington, WV
These provide a great shave for a cheap price. They leave me with minimal razor burn and I find myself with smoother armpits immediately after.
Tracy S.
Tallahassee, FL
It shaved great. I prefer being able to change the blade only instead of throwin it put so I'll go with a non disposable one if I buy another.
Amanda K.
Louisa, VA
I love that more than one come in the package. They work very well. Are a good price. They don't have problems with getting any hairy problems.
Christina M.
Pretty nice disposable razor if you ask me. Not very fancy or emollient but gets the job done. Nice price point too. Like the grippy handles
Ashlyn N.
Evansville, IN
Best razors I've ever used!! I've tried them all and this razor has been the only one that hasn't torn me apart. They are a great price too!
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???