BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Venus gletvenus smplyvns dspblerzr 4ct

Victoria T.
Orland, ME
Great razor and it's disposable too. It doesn't cost a fortune to buy replacements. It's a great razor for shaving and gets really close and is comfortable.
Ana J.
Lukeville, AZ
These are the ones I buy when I travel since they are disposable and most of the time I tend to lose my razors! Plus they leave my skin soft they are great.
Kaela W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Gillette Simply Venus Disposable Razors, 16 Count more...
Good value for price. Doesn't leave razor burn as most disposables do. Great razor to buy when on vacation or when you forget yours while traveling (oops).
Brenda M.
Peculiar, MO
I have tried other razors bur can say Venus razors are the best by far. My daughter cut herself countless times until she switched to Venus. No more cuts!
Angie t.
I have tried every razor out there. For disposables, Gillette is so muck better than Bic or any other brand name out there. I feel silky smooth every time.
AnnMarie G.
Yonkers, NY
I think this is the right product I use.. it has 3 blades and a thin strip of moisturizer on the razor. I hardly ever get bumps and stay smooth for days!
Nathália S.
I like this product since I lived in Brazil.
Here. Is very cheap and you can find anywhere.
It very good and simply to use.
I love it! No hair, no pain!
Tanaide G.
Brownsville, TX
Love the way they leave my legs after a shave. The razors aren't dull and cutting roughly at my skin so that's a bonus even if they're easily disposable.
Didn't do as close shave as my normal Venus razor that I have that I just buy the replacement blades for. I keep around for when I'm out of regular ones
Mahogany E.
Ewing, NJ
These razors are sharp and they are small enough to get into hard to reach places if you know what I mean. I love them. And they are not that expensive.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Are these good for travel? what about bikini area?
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
How do you use these?
Victoria F.
Do these have a firm grip???